How do not go hard

6 minutes ago, Aussiepeeguy3 said:

How do you not go hard and be able to pee properly any tips

Well, I imagine most of us penis owners aren't constantly hard. Therefore, we try to pee during those in between times. It is possible, however difficult, to pee while erect. Sometimes in a very non-toilet conducive, very horizontal stream. As a younger man, sometimes I'd have no choice but to do it on the shower wall rather than the wall above the toilet.

But if worst comes to worst you could always jack off and pee after it goes down. 

Oh, now that's fucking difficult. The stiffness gives you much less aiming ability than you normally have. Plus it's hard to squeeze your pee through that constricted little tube. In my experience, it was learning to work with a slow, inconsistent stream. I once emptied my full bladder down a partner's throat, and it took forever. But it felt amazing!

9 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Oh, now that's fucking difficult. The stiffness gives you much less aiming ability than you normally have. Plus it's hard to squeeze your pee through that constricted little tube. In my experience, it was learning to work with a slow, inconsistent stream. I once emptied my full bladder down a partner's throat, and it took forever. But it felt amazing!

I know that’s why I am looking for tips

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Aussiepeeguy3 said:

Sorry I meant when trying golden showers 😂 should have said that first 

You should do it before you get fully hard, or after you ejaculate. Doing it in the foreplay is my option, since you still have not achieved climax yet, but still not fully turned on, unless you get turned on easily, then you are in trouble lol

• Agree 1