Stardew Valley Peeing

Emily: story 1 

Emily's shift had ended early this evening, the saloon was practically dead so Gus let her go home an hour and a half early. Even though 11:00pm isn't exactly what Emily considered early she was still restless and couldn't really sleep before 1:30am anyway. Still enjoying the peaceful, summer night, Emily decided to go for a walk up to the north end of town near the community center and walk back home along the river. She usually went pee in the bushes behind a park bench just in front of the saloon before going home, but she didn't really have to go yet, and decided to wait until she did. She didn't want to wake up again and get dressed later just to pee a few steps out her door. Her crimson dress didn't offer much against the cold, but it wasn't bothering her, she'd just be warmer and toastier when she got back to her room that way.

The river at night was truly serene, Emily watched the stars dance in the reflection rippling off the surface. The occasional sound of the river gently running made her a bit more desperate, in which case Emily stopped to put her hand over her clit on her urethra in semi desperate pleasure. Emily walked down the river until she reached the bridge across from the library, when she heard the water running in between the cobblestone. It sounded like something was dripping into the river, almost rhythmic in the timed splashed while the surface of the water gently waved. Even though home was nearly in sight, Emily's bladder couldn't take much longer out in the cold. She looked around to make sure no one was else out for a late night walk, too, lifted the skirt of her dress over her waist and bunched it up in a ball in her left hand. Under the dress she was wearing crotchless leggings with no panties. Emily bent down into a high squat and put her lips between her right index and middle finger, her pussy felt immediately tensed up once exposed to the cool night air. She listened to the dripping sound of the river and released her stream onto the cobblestone arch. Her pee sprayed out first but once she gave it a bit more force, Emily was gushing a powerful, straight stream onto the bridge, into a rapidly forming puddle already beginning to steam up. She peed for about forty seconds, listening to the splattering of her pee under her feet and feeling her lips warm up. Emily then dripped off, stood back up and let her dress fall back into place. She looked at her puddle, impressed with how much pee her bladder could hold, and walked back to her house. "Maybe I should make going night walks a routine..." she thought to herself on her way home 

Screenshot_20221014-050604_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
4 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

This is a great idea! Fingers crossed my girl Maru shows up ❤️

Omg yes my little mixed race princess Maru! I forgot about her! In my current save I am marrying Abby, but my next one is defintiely going to be with her. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Omg yes my little mixed race princess Maru! I forgot about her! In my current save I am marrying Abby, but my next one is defintiely going to be with her. 

Abby's a total lesbian magnet, fr. She's rad!

Lol, I've gotta multiplayer farm set up with two of my gal pals. One friend spends all day stalking Abby, I spend all day stalking Maru, and the third does all the actual farming and mining 🤣

Penny: story 1 

Penny was already outside reading one of her period piece novels under a tree just east of the town cemetery at 7:30am. The sound of the birds chirping through the trees made Penny feel relaxed, like she had a natural place in the greener parts of the world around her. She was used the morning air being slightly colder and brought a blue, light wool jacket with her and a backpack that had some freshly brewed coffee in a thermos. Penny was sipping her coffee and going between getting lost in her imagination, both of the novel and the fields, imagining herself as a caterpillar or a sparrow in the valley.

By 8:15 Penny finished her coffee took off her jacket as the sun began to show over the tree line. She put her jacket and thermos in her backpack and felt her bladder begin to protest as she realized she should probably go pee before beginning her day. She looked around to make sure no one else was awake yet, so far it was just her who was up and out of her home. Penny pulled her panties just barely below her shaved pussy and squatted with her ass almost to the ground with her skirt over her knees. She clearly felt that she needed to piss but her body was still worried someone might be watching. As an exercise to to relax her body, Penny closed her eyes, took a deep breathe in then out, listened to the sound of the birds, then the winds whistling between the leaves, and finally the sound of her pee splattering against the grass under her legs. Her piss began slowly dripping off her lips and then as Penny felt more secure in her solitude, her stream vaguely hastened and her pee dripped down her clit to the ground below. She wasn't peeing with much force, but she was letting out a bit more pee than she thought. Within a few seconds of letting her pee splash all over the grass, Penny readjusted her legs so she didn't piss all over her own ankles. She let her pee drip down her clit into a growing puddle under just in front of her feet for just over 20 seconds before pulling her panties up. Once she was done, Penny stood up, brushed off the back of her skirt and walked back to her trailer, she decided it would be a good idea to change her clothes before beginning her day job, just in case. 

Screenshot_20221014-050552_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Formyeyes
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...