Pissy ramen

I finally tried pissy ramen and personally I think it wasn’t bad. I will make a quick disclaimer, I don’t like the taste of my own piss as much as other peoples piss. 

About a week ago I said i wanted to try peeing in my ramen because I had seen multiple girl videos on it. Well today i was horny as FUCK, I could not stop thinking about pissing in new fun spots, i even considered wearing my diaper around my family (under my pants of course) however i thankfully convinced myself not to because the reward would not be worth the risk. So as to how i made/prepared the ramen was i made it with un-recycled (tap water) then after it was finished cooking I drained the tap water and then put two chicken powder packets in it then peed in it, mixed really well and then ate it. I was so horny that i pissed in my left shoe, i pissed a little on the floor, a little in the hot tub for the hot tub piss my family was asleep so i did some age play, im not sure if im aloud to go into detail on that here, if I can then I’ll reply here and tell yall it too. 

• Like 2

Nice to hear about your experiences, @Wetseat !

On 10/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, Wetseat said:

So as to how i made/prepared the ramen was i made it with un-recycled (tap water) then after it was finished cooking I drained the tap water and then put two chicken powder packets in it then peed in it, mixed really well and then ate it.

Do you think the ramen would taste different if you cooked it in piss right away?