JMatthews1995 - Trip to Romania - Day 3 - A Desperate Alley Way Pee Sighting

• 5 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 6:34 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

So, having already enjoyed my first and second day on holiday.

Plane female desperation sighting story - https://peefans.com/topic/24557-jmatthews1995-trip-to-romania-–-day-1-–-flying-out-–-desperation-sighting

My Swim short rewetting day story - https://peefans.com/topic/24560-jmatthew1995-–-trip-to-romania-day-2-–-a-relaxed-day-by-the-pool-wetting-re-wetting

On the 3rd day a couple of things happened. The most interesting, was in the evening. (Will post another story later or tomorrow about me).

I went out to the local city for a few drinks on the Friday evening. I had already had food back at the villa and wanted to go and explore. I head out around 8pm and just adventured around the local area, visited a couple of bars, and tried out what little Romanian I had managed to learn.

By around 9:30pm I was sat outside of a bar having a drink and I saw a group of girls out the front of one of the other bars. It looked as though they were planning to get a taxi to head further into the city so were all stood around waiting on the pavement for one to come and pick them up.

I've seen this situation on nights out quite a lot in England.  We go out, drink a load at a cheaper bar, get a taxi or walk to the more expensive one, then head home. There is inevitibly always 1 person that ends up bursting to pee while waiting for the taxi to arrive.

It looked as though they may have been busy arguing amongst themselves as to where they were going to head next. I noticed that one girl needed to pee (or looked as though she did). She was quite a bit quieter than the other girls and keep sort of squirming. Just by this alone it wasn't able to tell for sure, but she definitely looked anxious about something.

After about 5-10 minutes (the taxi must have been late), she gave her purse to her friend. She looked into the bar but it looked really busy, then hurried down the little side alleyway! I just kept watching the group, excited by what I was seeing.

Suddenly she came hurrying back out the alleyway and grabbed her purse back off her friend, glancing around at everyone that was in the area, most likely to check if she had been seen.

Finally the taxi arrived, and they all climbed into the big van style taxi and head off into town.

After I finished my drink I decided to go and see if I could see anything. I walked down the alleyway and had a look around, sure enough between a couple of conveniently spaced bins, there was a HUGE puddle. It looked like she must have been extremely full, or had a very large bladder!

Either way it was quite fun knowing what had just happened!

Why didn't you grab a photo of the puddle? 😄