Jmatthew1995 – Trip to Romania - Day 2 – A Relaxed Day by the Pool (Wetting & Re-Wetting)

Day two was my idea of a perfect day! I went out first thing in the morning and grabbed two large bottles of water. Each was 5L. I drink quite a bit anyway, but I was planning to drink more today to thoroughly enjoy myself.
The villa had a pool, and a couple of sun loungers. There was a lovely grassy area, so I moved the lounger onto the grass under a tree. It was sunny and around 25c so was easily comfortably enough to be sitting around in swimwear.

1564589060_SunLounger.thumb.jpg.19ddd4536db26754b90bd9f66e8c4058.jpg

I was out relaxing wearing my swimming shorts. I had bought two styles of swim shorts with me. One was the baggy type that you use for casual swimming, the other I bought specially for enjoying peeing in! These ones are called “Jammers” and are much tighter than regular swim shorts. They are hydrophobic and dry very quickly compared to baggy shorts.

Jammers.thumb.jpg.f569b5aa387948330a4c53046e4b95d0.jpg

Anyway, by 9am I had already drank a whole litre of water. I settled myself down on the sun lounger and began reading. An hour or so passed. I had been sipping water the whole time and my bladder had filled nicely.
At about 10am I checked around the villa perimeter to make sure no one could see, and then slipped off the sun lounger. I squatted on the grass, tilted my hips forward and just released. The flood felt incredible, the pee poured neatly through the tight nylon / spandex material. I pissed like a fire hose for about 40 seconds, stood up to inspect the wetness and then settled myself back onto the sun lounger. The casualness of the entire situation made it feel all the more naughty!

After about another 30 minutes of drinking and reading, I decided to take a little peak. I sat up, pulled my tight shorts away from my stomach and looked down at my naughty little man. It was hardly noticeable that I had wet as my shorts had dried so fast.
I looked around, then looked back down at my penis. My tip was pointing upwards towards the sky. I released a little pee and watched as it sprayed out, up the inside front of the tight shorts and then trickled down and through the material and through the sun lounger. I didn't waste much pee doing this as I wanted to get desperate again, but it did feel incredible!

Another hour and a half passed. It was getting on for about mid day. The sun was strong, and my bladder was once again getting quite full. I was about 2l through the bottle at this point.
I decided to enjoy a casual walking wetting. I stood up, went inside to get a magazine, and as I walked back along the poolside, I released. The pee poured through the tight material that was pressed against my naughty penis. It cascaded down the inside and front of my legs, splashing all over my feet in my flip flops.
I acted as casual as normal. It was if I wasn't wetting myself. I settled myself back onto the sun lounger, drank another large gulp of water and began reading once more. Ignoring my little wet penis once again.

An hour passed, and at around 1pm I decided it was lunch time. I walked into the villa and grabbed some bread I had bought. I began to make a sandwich. It felt rather strange standing at the kitchen worktop wearing tight swim shorts. It felt even stranger knowing I'd peed myself in them twice as well!
I ate lunch, drank a nice big glass of coke and once again settled myself onto the lounger to allow my bladder to fill.

Around 2:30pm I was rather full again! I was drinking around 500ml an hour and not moving much so I wasn't sweating any out. I decided to drink a bit more, then force my penis to hold until I burst. By 3pm-ish I was seriously struggling. I had allowed myself a few little leaks to enjoy the wet feeling, but the pressure was still incredible. I continued to try and read, but my focus was almost entirely gone.

I indulged myself a little by grabbing my private area tightly, giving my pissy guy a little helping hand. It didn't really help, however, and I felt my bladder spasm. I stood up and walked over to the edge of the pool. I gently stepped into the shallow section and splashed around. This was pure torture for my bladder, the feeling of cold water and the lovely splashing sound was agonising.
I lasted about 10 minutes and felt my bladder spasm and warmth spread around my cock once again. I jumped out onto the grass by the side of the pool, squat down, and just power pissed through my swim shorts once again. The mini waterfall looked fantastic, there were hundreds of little droplets all over the grass leaves looking like little magnifying glasses.

I once again settled down on the sun lounger, and decided to give my pissy guy a little breather. I pulled my wet shorts down to my knees and just lay there for about 30 minutes allowing the cool breeze to dry my shorts and pissy cock. It felt like heaven! It felt really cool and refreshing. I almost fell asleep while reading my magazine.
Finally it was time to return my pissy boy back into his now slightly pee scented swim shorts. I pulled them up tightly and felt the cool, slightly damp material press tightly against my cock and balls. I decided to warm myself up a little by releasing a lovely fresh jet of pee. The warmth spread fast and felt wonderful.
I wanted to occupy myself with something other than reading my book and magazine until tea time. This is when I got really rather brave. Seeing as my tight swim shorts had dried well enough, I put on a t-shirt, then a regular pair of three quarters shorts (Black shiny type). I slipped a pair of sandals onto my feet and head out the villa.

1851781144_SportsShorts.thumb.JPG.e1a519d8de9cfef5196f2fcf1bb87ad0.JPG

I head off around the local area, walking down into the town. I was feeling overly brave, but I considered the fact that no one here would ever see me again, and that I was in basically dry clothes. I continued my walk for about an hour, just exploring and peering into shop windows, and admiring the local park where I sat for a while and played a few game apps on my phone.

After a little more walking I reached a small busy town area, and decided to grab a couple of bottles of beer and some burgers & charcoal for a BBQ. I hurried into the shop. I knew my pee had been really dilute so was hoping that my shorts didn't have enough pee scent to escape my three quarter shorts. I quickly grabbed everything I needed and rushed to the till. I paid without really saying anything, hoping no one would notice anything suspicious.

By the time I had took my steady walk back to the villa (having got a little lost), it was almost 17:00. I was feeling really rather desperate, but ignored my bladder entirely. Instead, I hurried into the garden area, piled the charcoal onto the BBQ and lit it using some firelighters the last visitors had left. (I knew about these from before).

I went inside, dropped my three quarter shorts, grave my pissy bulge a quick squeeze, and changed back into my flip flops. I then head back out with a large 1L bottle of beer and began drinking it quickly as I waited for the coals to heat up, and my bladder to fill. It took a while, but eventually, and coincidently, the charcoal was idea to start cooking on just as my poor bladder was right on the edge of desperation again.

I stood as casual as I could, cooking away, still sipping my beer, all while trying to keep a nearly full bladder under control. It was very difficult to focus on my cooking. I decided to let a little pressure off. I quickly flipped a burger, then dropped into a squat before releasing my pee muscles. I felt the hot piss spray powerfully into my tight swim shorts once again. It splashed through the fabric all over my feet. About 15 seconds in I slammed my pee muscles shut and stood back up, satisfied slightly by the pressure drop.

By the time my food was ready, I plated up, wandered over to the garden table and sat eating with my damp shorts tight between my legs. I looked at the material on the chair. It was like woven plastic.

724022687_WovenPlasticChair.thumb.jpg.def69c7d19040824a30882760064c633.jpg

My mind instantly allowed relief and as I was eating I just relaxed. The pee sprayed out the tip of my penis once more. It was pointing upwards in the front of the tight shorts. I kept my legs tight together and looked down to watch as a pool of pee formed in the v-shape of my thighs. It flowed towards my knees, the cascaded over them and onto the floor and my feet. The release felt heavenly!

By the time I had finished my tea, the sun was getting lower and the temperature had dropped quite a bit. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get away with sitting on any of the indoor seats in the villa with a pair of pissy swim shorts on. I decided to bring one of the outside chairs indoors, and I folded up a thick towel to sit on. I found some interesting stuff to watch on the YouTube app on the TV and settled down to drink the other 1l bottle of beer.
It was lovely and warm in the villa, my swim shorts & flip flops were totally dry after about an hour or so, and my bladder was steadily filling as I watched a few car reviews and gradually got more tipsy.

By about 8:15pm I was really full again. I decided it was too cold to go outside this time so instead, I grabbed my towel off the chair, walked into the bathroom and casually sat myself onto the toilet. It was almost as if it were entirely normal for this to happen. The moment I had sat, my worn out pee muscles released. I looked down and watched with enjoyment as yet another litre of pee poured through my tight swim shorts. The wet patch glistened beautifully, and the splashing sound of the pee hitting the water sounded lovely as it echoed around the bathroom.

Once I'd finished, I sat and drip dried for a little while. I was being ridiculously casual at this point as I literally just browsed the news on my phone as I waited for my soaked privates to dry a little. Finally, content I wouldn't leave a wet trail back to the living area, I wrapped my towel around me and walked back. I folded the towel back up and settled myself onto the chair again to watch my TV and finish my beer.

An hour passed and I was wondering what to do next. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to just let myself dry and stop at 5 wettings, or whether I wanted to push myself to a sixth! I decided to let my penis decide this for me. I pulled my waistband away from my stomach and looked down the front. I could quite clearly detect the scent of pee now, specially I was inside out of the fresh breeze. Almost jokingly I thought in my mind.

“Does my dirty little penis want to wet himself again?”
 I felt the excitement build in me.
“Does it want to just soak itself a 6th time? Why stop at 5, why not 6?”
My penis began to pulsate and became slightly harder.
“Just one more time! Just one more lovely warm soaking before bed, you've already done it 5 times after all.”
I was really rather firm by this point.
“These shorts are just so comfortable to wet in! They dry so fast and feel so good!”
My penis had made up my mind for me. It was well up for wetting itself one last time.

I finished off my bottle of beer, then grabbed yet another glass of water. I downed it quick and sat watching YouTube a little longer. By about 22:15 I was wiggling in my chair excitedly. Another soaking was about to occur. I had to decide where quickly! It didn't take long for me to decided that the garden was my favourite place. I decided I'd just walk along casually letting it flow down my legs. I quickly hurried outside into the dark and began wandering around. I picked up a couple of books I'd left outside, admired the lights in the pool and then, finally relaxed enough. The flow erupted from my pissy penis. The warmth spread once more. It splashed like a mini waterfall down my legs and all over my feet once again. The release was heavenly!

At this point, I decided to clean up a little. I stepped into the pool at the shallow part and washed off my legs thoroughly in the water. I then dried them with the towel so I could walk through the villa to the bathroom without dripping too much.

Once in the bathroom I showered off the lower half of my legs and my feet (to remove the chlorine water). I then returned back to the living area to finish off watching my YouTube program and allow my pissy cock to dry out a little. I stood up straight, and peeled down my ridiculously pissy swim shorts. My penis flopped out as the waistband passed it and I just couldn't help but stare at it for a minute or so just to admire the wonderful pee scent and the view of a penis that had been trapped in pissy shorts for 12 hours! I slid them off over my feet, then walked naked over to the sofa, threw my folded towel onto it and just just slumped down onto it, legs spread wide and pissy penis just laying between them. I could smell the beautiful pee scent from my private area. It felt like pure heaven having forced him to be trapped inside re-wet swim shorts for the entire day!

Finally around 23:00 I decided to go to bed. I decided I was too lazy to shower this late. I knew I had a washing machine available to wash the bed clothes the next day if they got a little pee scented. I grabbed a pair of comfy fresh boxer shorts out of my suitcase, slipped into them, and settled into bed for the night.

The next morning I awoke around 7:30am. My first instinct was to look under the covers, pull my waistband away and just stare down at my naughty cock, admiring his obedience and dedication to wetting and re-wetting over the last 22 hours!

The shower that morning felt absolutely heavenly!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Hot 3