At the beach hut

My girlfriend and I where invited to her friends wedding in Bournemouth, one summer and so we decided to make it into a weeks holiday on the beach, so we booked the week at a bed and breakfast hotel and my girlfriends friend gave us the use of her beach hut on the promenade.

The beach huts ran the length of the beach as far as you could see, along the wall at the bottom of the cliffs, with a gap between each group of about ten huts, with a water tap and drain in ever other gap.

After breakfast we would go to the hut and open up the front of it and sit in the sun, we used the hut to change into our swim wear. In the hut there was a small table, chairs and a portable gas ring with a kettle and an oil light.

My first sighting was when I went to one of the taps to fill the kettle to make some tea, as I went through the gap to the tap I looked both to my left and right along the back of the huts, only to see a female with her back to me squatting and peeing, she was in a very low squat about 40 huts along but did give a good view of her bum as she stood to pull up her swimming bottoms. As this was a promising sighting area I always was the one to fill the kettle, this did give me a few quick glimpse but not like the first. You could also see puddles with tissue paper in them around the tap area, I would pick the papers up and put them into the rubbish bay by the drain so that I could tell if there was any new puddles.

On out last day we had changed into our going home cloths and had our swim wear drying in the sun, when my girlfriend said that she needed a pee, the toilet block was some was along the beach and we had been going into the sea to pee all week, so I said why not go in the gap between the hut and the back wall, but she said no you can be see for miles back there and was about to go and walk to the toilets.

I said there is a child's square yellow sand castle bucket hanging on a nail in the hut roof, (but no spade with it) so I past it to her and we closed the doors and lit the oil lamp and she dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over the bucket and had a long and noisy pee, I said people passing by could hear that outside, when she was done and pulled her things back up, I too peed into the bucket which was now very full. I took the bucket and all our rubbish to the tap and rubbish bag, rinsed out the bucket and returned it to the nail, and we shut the hut up for our last time and started our long car trip home.

A few weeks later and my girlfriend had been talking to her friend on the phone, and she told me that the bucket was in the hut for the use for peeing into if the sea was to cold, I had a laugh with my girlfriend about that and asked about number two's she said NO.

• Like 1

I too have visited Bournemouth and know the sort of huts you mean. Unfortunately I haven't managed to get the opportunity of seeing anyone peeing behind them - I am usually there with my wife and not usually far enough away from the toilets for people to go behind the huts. I presume you were a bit further along to the West of the Pier where the toilets are less common.

Wherever it was, you were very lucky to witness the sightings.

I too have visited Bournemouth and know the sort of huts you mean. Unfortunately I haven't managed to get the opportunity of seeing anyone peeing behind them - I am usually there with my wife and not usually far enough away from the toilets for people to go behind the huts. I presume you were a bit further along to the West of the Pier where the toilets are less common.

Wherever it was, you were very lucky to witness the sightings.

East Bourne or Christ Church or something that, to the left end if you are facing the sea

Thanks Blob. Sounds like my next visit to Bournemouth might involve a slight variation and head towards Christchurch then.

I should have said on my previous update that there are similar beach huts at the Hove end of Brighton Beach. There are not many toilets at that end of the beach and I have seen a couple of girls ducking behind the beach huts. I have also found a few puddles there. I haven't had any direct sightings though. I have had several sightings actually on the beach at Brighton though. I may have mentioned them on here before, so I'll keep them brief, but I'll mention two of the most memorable.

The first was when walking along the beach next to the water fairly early morning. There was a tent pitched on the beach up against one of the groynes. A 20ish young lady came out of the tent in just a long T-shirt and sat on the stones with her legs out in front of her and her back leant up against the wooden groyne. She stayed there about a minute and then crawled back into the tent just as I was drawing about level with it. I had a lovely view of her naked bum under her not quite long enough T-shirt as she crawled into the tent. I turned up the beach and walked past the tent. I saw that the stones where she had sat were very wet :). She had obviously taken a very discrete pee on the beach by simply sitting her bare bum onto the stones and letting it all come flooding out whilst covered by her T-shirt.

The second one was when I was lying on my front on the beach. I was dozing, but not asleep. I also had sunglasses on. Just above me on the beach was a good looking girl in her twenties, wearing a bikini, lying on a towel, reading a book. She sat up and looked around. I was the only one very near. I stayed very still and she looked at me for a while, then lay back down again. I remained still. A few minutes later, she sat up again, looking a bit agitated. She looked at me again and she must have decided that I was asleep, because she moved to the end of her towel, so that her bum was right on the end. She lifted her knees up and parted her feet slightly. She moved some stones around just in front of her to make a hollow. She looked around again. I still hadn't moved. Nobody else was around. Satisfied, she deftly put her right hand around her right leg and pulled her bikini to the side then let a lovely long jet of pee erupt into the hole she had prepared. After around 30 secs, she stopped, quickly returned her bikini into place, moved some stones back into the hole to hide the wet patch and lay back down to continue reading. She achieved the relief she needed without having to pack up her things and move. As far as she knew, nobody had seen, but I had a wonderful memory that has stayed with me ever since. Everyone's a winner!