Downtown Denver pee sightings

So, this wasn't me, but my hubby went out with one of his buddies the other night to go drinking in Downtown Denver. I was hanging out with my sister and didn't feel like going out. Apparently, I should have known better that it was a good night for pee sightings! Oh well.

Denver is full of great bars and hot twenty-somethings all over the downtown area, especially on the weekends. A Rockies game had just gotten out and the boys decided to go hang out at the bars. While walking around, they noticed a girl looking around all desperate like she had to pee and all of a sudden she was moving toward the front door area of one of the local businesses (obviously closed at this time of night) which allowed her to be somewhat hidden from public view. She had a friend guarding her, but they decided to walk slowly and could her the sound of her pee hitting the pavement!

My hubby didn't know what his friend thought about pee stuff as they had never talked about it, but apparently this scene excited him and they started to chat about their mutual like of girls peeing in public. Well, little did they know that their night was about to get even better! With the bars super packed, there's bound to be other girls peeing around town, so they decided to stay outside and see if they could catch another glimpse. What they got was beyond what either of them could have hoped for!

As they were strolling down the alley behind Lodo's Bar and Grill, a girl came into the alley as she was talking on her cell phone. She was obviously looking for a place to pee back there and was so drunk that she didn't care that there were people around. The guys were walking facing her, about 20 feet away when she hiked up her skirt, pulled down her panties, leaned back against a car, spread her legs apart and began to let loose! All the while she kept talking on her phone. The guys slowed up as they went passed her and she just kept peeing like there was no tomorrow! She paid them no attention at all and just let it all out!! The guys were pretty excited by this time to say the least.

It was about the hottest thing I've ever heard of when it comes to girls peeing like that. I mean, it's one thing for me to go out and pee the way I do or some of the other gals on here, but we know we love it. It's a whole other thing for just some random chick to go out and pee like that in front of others and not care at all! Most girl would hide and squat down, too. Not this girl. Leaning against the car had her hovering up about 2-2.5 feet so her stream was highly visible and almost her pussy, had it been more well lit. Dang, I wish I had been there! That would have been a treat! I've never seen another girl pee in public like that before. I wonder what she would have done had there been a girl walking by her. Would she have been okay with me stopping to watch? That's what I would have wanted to do!

• Like 3

That sounds like a great attitude to peeing.

I once saw two girls going down an alley by the side of a pub. Guessing what they were about to do, I followed shortly after. One of them saw me and said sorry and started trying to hide herself, but she was peeing too hard. The other had her head in her hands and tried to look away and put her legs close together. I casually said sorry for disturbing them and not to worry and that I'd only come down there to pee myself. The first girl stopped trying to hide herself and the second one stopped panicing and opened her legs again, resuming a high pressure pee onto the tarmac as I walked slowly past and then took up my position by a bin just a few metres away. As I turned to pee on the side of the bin, I could see both girls still peeing, but with now dwindling streams. Once they were no longer embarrassed, they didn't care at all.

• Like 3