Foreign language pee forums translated

Havelock

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 5:44 PM, Havelock said:

Have you found pee forums similar to peefans in other languages?I like to use Google Translate and read pee content from other cultures.

I don't really know if there is any other forum similar to peefans. As long as I can tell, there is no other forum in foreign language that mainly discuss the topic of urination, but I do know that some women in Chinese speaking circles (China,HongKong or Taiwan)do discuss urination on other internet forums. Their posts are distributed in many different Chinese websites and forums, but there is no main website that mainly discuss this topic. some of those webpage with Chinese slang words are very hard to translate.

I had answered to you another post:

which I also posted a link of a Chinese forum on it.

also, the news webpage I link to in this post:

is another example.

there are too many to list.

there are also some webpage on this topic in HongKong,but you might not able to translate those page into English accurately, because people speak Cantonese in HongKong, and some Chinese characters they used are not very formal. the system of google translation might not understand those characters.

• Like 2

@kitty and mimi These sites discuss peeing topics but they seem more like Yahoo forums or Quora. They don't seem to be enthusiastic about peeing. In fact many of the comments tell people they have mental disorders. I wonder if there are any Chinese language pee enthusiast sites? Perhaps censorship in China prevents that.