first date treat

A friend introduced me to an attractive single Mum of about 35. I went to pick her up and we went to a pub on the edge of town for some drinks. She was wearing a short skirt but was very lady-like getting in and out of the car - so as not to reveal her knickers when I opened / closed the door for her!

In the pub, she must have had about four long drinks - Vodka and lemonade. She visited the Ladies just once, at least an hour before our eventual departure. On the drive home, we agreed to stop at an off-licence for a bottle to have at home. Whilst parking the car, she asked whether the off-licence might have a toilet she could use - she said she was dying for a wee.

I told her that shops didn't normally allow customers access to their toilet. I suggested that she could empty her bladder behind my car and that I'd look out for her...She agreed and we both got out in the quiet back street and I led her to between mine and the car behind - and told her it was quite safe to have her wee.

She hitched up her skirt, pulled her pink panties down to her knees to reveal a trimmed womanhood and squatted a little. I held her hand so she didn't over-balance and she released a powerful torrent of piss that made quite a puddle on the tarmac whilst I had the pleasure of seeing her open vulva. There was a lovely look of relief on her face as she finished and she thanked me and gave me a kiss!

• Like 4

Very lucky - especially for a first time with her. Were there any repeats at other times?

I tried that trick with my wife the other day, but she declined. She will only pee outside if absolutely desperate. We came out of the cinema and she didn't use the toilet, but as we were walking across the carpark to the car she said that she was desperate for the loo. I pointed out that the car was parked in the back corner of the carpark and that nobody would see if she squatted behind it, but she said "No way" and she held it until we got home 20 minutes later. I was then able to listen to a thunderous pee into the toilet which went on for quite some time. I would have preferred the car park option though.