After-party pee.

Fantastic experience.   Sounds like she may have done that because she didn't want to go and pee next to the person that was sleeping on the floor next to the toilet and that was an ingenious and convenient method, which also gave you a great experience.

Did the person sleeping in the bathroom deliberately set up camp there or did they fall asleep drunk whilst in there?  If the former, a great idea if they wanted to potentially witness others using the toilet!

Did you find out what anyone else did about peeing whilst the toilet was "occupied"?   I wonder if anyone peed on the toilet next to the sleeping friend or whether they used the bath tub, kitchen sink, went outside etc?   I take it you didn't find any puddles on the floor or you probably would have mentioned it.

What did you do about your own peeing need?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Fantastic experience.   Sounds like she may have done that because she didn't want to go and pee next to the person that was sleeping on the floor next to the toilet and that was an ingenious and convenient method, which also gave you a great experience.

Did the person sleeping in the bathroom deliberately set up camp there or did they fall asleep drunk whilst in there?  If the former, a great idea if they wanted to potentially witness others using the toilet!

Did you find out what anyone else did about peeing whilst the toilet was "occupied"?   I wonder if anyone peed on the toilet next to the sleeping friend or whether they used the bath tub, kitchen sink, went outside etc?   I take it you didn't find any puddles on the floor or you probably would have mentioned it.

What did you do about your own peeing need?

My GF isn't into pee at all and I am sure she thought of using the pail an an inconvience since the toilet was occupied.  She wasn't doing it for me.

I had peed in the toilet just before the drunk party-goer went into the toilet sick or passed out.  I was sleeping and I didn't find out he was in there until the next morning, but I figured something was going on, because my GF would never normally pee outside of the toilet.

I seriously doubt the person was trying to witness peeing, but was just very drunk and possibly sick.

I didn't hear or ask what everyone else did for peeing, but I would guess the kitchen sink was an option.  I didn't find any obvious puddles after the party.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Like 1