New Sexual Experience (Peed During Intercourse)

22 minutes ago, Kirby23 said:

Aww, thanks, but to clarify, I'm not sure if my wife would consider it "fun." She's more or less neutral on it. It does nothing for her, but she puts up with it because she loves me and knows I enjoy it. 

Fair enough - I know exactly what you mean ... but she laughs, and that's got to be good right?!

• 7 months later...

I have another new update/experience to report.

For the past several months my wife and I had been "out of sync" sexually. It had been a while since she had orgasmed. Nothing was working for her. She was going through a lot of emotional stuff, which can be a killer in the bedroom.

So I decided to give the pee stuff a rest and focus on her instead. Over many weeks there were many massages, I took my time, and focused only on her needs. 

After one massage session, she was lying on her stomach, I was gently caressing her outer vaginal area, and I encouraged her to rub herself from the front. I could tell she was getting into it, so I mixed in some light stroking of her bum with my other hand (which she sometimes likes), and finally, hallelujah, for the first time in months she orgasmed!

Now, a few weeks later, we've repeated this process three or four times, all with the same result - she has been able to orgasm each time. 

So I thought "Hey, maybe I could mix the pee stuff in again when the time feels right." So, this past Friday night, we had a particularly steamy session - she allowed me to use two fingers inside of her (which is unusual for her), and I gently stroked her bum, and she came really hard - goosebumps and everything. 

Meanwhile, I had drank about a liter of water before we started, and after the 30-minute massage and subsequent petting, I needed to pee pretty bad. I asked her if it would be ok to pee inside her, as we've done in the past. She was feeling pretty satisfied and relaxed, so she said sure. 

I knew my bladder was pretty full though, so rather than doing it on the bed with towels, I asked if we could do it in the bathroom. She said ok. I grabbed a towel. Kneeling on the soft bathmat, she got in a doggy-style position, and I entered her from behind. I did a few strokes, savoring the feeling. I began to pee, and let out a reasonable amount, about 1/4 - 1/3 of my bladder. Having created a "seal," none came out. I asked "Ok if I keep going?" She said "Yep."

I let out more, another 1/4 - 1/3. "Still good?" I asked. "Yep." "Do you think you're getting full? None has come out." "I don't know."

I contnued releasing my pee deep into the inner depths of her vagina. All of a sudden it came SHOOTING out! She started laughing, and it kept shooting out like a pee bazooka. It went everywhere, on me, on her, down her legs, and on the floor. We were both laughing, and it just kept coming out. I didn't think I had actually peed that much. I asked "Are you peeing too?" But she said "No, that's all you."

Still inside her, I peed my last few spurts, and came almost at the same time. I dismounted, helped her clean herself up with a towel, then she peed (in the toilet) and we both cleaned up the bathmat and floor.

It was great, and of course I can't wait to do it again!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, jorel2012 said:

Wanted to do this with my wife for years. 
But I fear this won’t happen as my wife doesn’t like it at all when my pee is involved. 
So I‘m a bit jealous 😉

Aw, thanks. My wife is not "into" pee, but she tolerates it. It's essentially a neutral experience for her. It doesn't add to her pleasure or sensation, and it doesn't detract from it. 

As you can discern from this thread, it has been a long time building to get to this point of relative confort with it for both of us. From her being comfortable/ok with it to me even being able to physically do ot.

She is a medical professional, and through her professional life has come into contact with many bodily fluids, so she was never affected by the "ick" factor. To her "it's just pee."

She has also not experienced any adverse side effects from it - no infections, no problems, other than the occasional dripping out the day after. 

I would definitely stop doing it if she were regularly encountering any adverse after-effects from it.

Good luck to you, hopefully you will get to eventually experience this wonderful feeling!

Thanks mate. 
Interesting, how similar and yet different our wifes are. 
My wife didn’t want to have pee in any kind in our sex life at all. She even didn’t want to have sex at all. 
Three years ago she accepted our deal to keep our relationship going and from then she started a journey from tolerating it to almost enjoying it. 
Women… you never know what’s next 😂