19 M(straight) from Germany - would love to get in contact with some girls / women

Btcbe

Hey everyone!  

As you could see in the title, I'm currently 19 years old and I'm from Germany. 

It doesn't took me long to notice that "personal"  contacts are way more interest than just watching some videos. So yeah...  I know the chance is low because there are many dudes out there but maybe I'll find someome suitable this way. 😛

I'm skinny / athletic and I never did something myself in this area of kink. I generally want to try more, I want to find out what I really like and what not. So far I've been loving the "public and forbidden"  pee theme. I would also consider myself a pretty smart and nice guy. 

So if you are interested, I would love be to get in contact with you. You can ask me pretty much anything in happy to respond. 🙂

• Like 1

Hi and a huge welcome to this virtual community. 

I mean that completely genuinely - but we do need to explain a couple of things….

Firstly it is lovely to meet you here online - we do get a number of people sadly thinking we’re some sort of pee hook up or dating site. I say ‘sadly’ because we’re definitely not.  We aren't just a site with a huge community of ladies waiting to pretend to be interested in you.

We are a group of all sorts of people who share the same interest.  All around the world, not just in Germany.   All ages (but nobody under 18 of course), many married or happily in relationships.  Some who's preferences mean they're not sexually attracted to men...

I'm sorry - I'm being a bit negative.    But if you’re happy to get to know thousands of fellow pee enthusiasts from all over the world then we offer you a huge welcome.  And of course if there’s anything you need to know - just ask.

(Also you'll find the quickest way to get to know people and find your way around is to enjoy and contribute to the posts in the forums - save the one-to-one chat until you really get to know people).

Cheers and welcome - from one guy to another. 

• Like 2