Just watching the banner at the top about lockdown! 

Reminds me of an experience I had in the park! During the lockdown's I'd sit in the park in a really secluded place and drink my whisky and feed the Squirrels and Pigeons -  I even got some of them to eat out of my hand.  One day I saw this girl training with what I can only presume was a personal trainer.  They were messing about with a medicine ball and it was great to watch.  Then they basically put on a show for me.  Which was the trainer berating her and telling her to try harder followed by a massive snog before disappearing into the bushes!  I'll leave the rest to your imagination as it was with mine but I could here them.......  I also saw loads of people having a crafty pee in the bushes without realizing that I was there!

• Like 2

@Jason Basin - I've just removed a second post you made in this topic, since if looked like you may have posted it in the wrong section.   It was a reply to Admin, who will still be able to see the comment (all down to user privileges).

I note though that it was an Admin comment from early May which featured the words "we just stay away from the topic and focus on pee".  Now I'm guessing your reply was around the protracted discussing in chat during last week (Wednesday or Thursday?).

Since Admin advised avoiding the topic in question nearly two months ago and others of us have also advocated doing so, then please let's draw a line under trying to explain any further...   Moving forwards then...

• Agree 1