A couple weeks before high school graduation i was dating a guy and a girl who were dating each other both of them had a pee kink and their parents hated each other, they needed somewhere to kiss and I offered them a deal basically I wanted to be able to pee in their mouths and they would pee into mine i love getting messy and wet and im a really good cleaner so after school we would go to my car and drive to the local park that was really only used for baseball and football games the girl would suck my dick while i squirted pee into her mouth then (I sometimes liked to give them full rain of my car) i got out and went for a walk.

[Content here deleted in line with site rules]

I learned to clean from a young age, with a couple hours I can a 3 way car toilet into pretty much a new car minus the occasional mildew but i use air freshener for that. He and i were both 18 and she was 19 it was the best couple of weeks of my life (so far anyway). 

this was my first post that wasn’t a reply I hope y’all liked it im sorry for mentioning the [deleted content] but it wouldn’t be a true story if i left out the details in my opinion. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Site rules
10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Site rules say otherwise - next time no poop content please. 

Ive read the rules, prior to tonight the only rule I had read about was the limitation on personal pee experiences form our childhood. Honestly I prefer the pee kink the most and im just happy I found a site that excepts me. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Wetseat said:

Ive read the rules, prior to tonight the only rule I had read about was the limitation on personal pee experiences form our childhood. Honestly I prefer the pee kink the most and im just happy I found a site that excepts me. 

And we’re more than happy that you’ve found us and joined us. I mean that sincerely - welcome on board. 

• Thanks 1