First Time Peeing With or in Front of (New) Partner

39 minutes ago, Kirby23 said:

I thought it would be fun to share my experiences of the first time I saw a new partner pee. I'll start with two stories.

When my wife and I first started dating, I was remodeling my bathroom. She was helping me paint, and we'd both had a beer or two. After a little while she announced that she had to pee. I said "Ok, go ahead." She said "Can you leave so I can go?" I said "Just go, it's not that big of a deal. We've already seen each other naked, who cares?" She said "I guess you're right." and sat on the toilet. I couldn't see her from where I was painting. But I was listening. Some time went by and I hadn't heard anything. After a little while I asked "Have you gone yet?" She said "No, I can't go with an audience." I said "If we're going to be in a relationship, we have to be comfortable around each other. I think that should include peeing." After a little while longer, she was eventually able to go, as long as she knew I was around the corner and couldn't directly see her. But I did hear it, and remember enjoying it immensely.

My ex was very open, and didn't mind peeing for an audience. One time, very early in our relationship, we took a shower together. I think it was the first time we'd showered together, the morning after the first time we slept together. In the shower, I noticed she was kind of fidgety. I thought she was maybe nervous, or uncomfortable being naked with me, or something similar. I asked her what was wrong. She said "I have to pee!" I told her she could go, I didn't care. But I said "Can I watch?"

She said "Sure, I don't care." So I knelt down to get a closer look. She was about 150 lbs., so she had a slight fatty bulge to her pubic area. She called it her "pouch". She was blonde, so had very fine, very fair pubic hair. She had been shaven previously, but I told her I liked pubic hair, so she was growing it back for me. Her inner labia folds protruded out from her pubic area. I knelt with my face about a foot from her pussy. When she started to pee, I noticed it was very yellow and fragrant (since it was her morning pee). It trickled at first, then gushed/shot out. I distinctly remember her labia flapping back and forth as the pee shot out. I also remember the hissing sound. It mostly went down, but slightly forward due to the pressure. I wanted to get right under the waterfall, but I didn't want her to think I was a freak, haha. She peed for a normal amount of time, maybe 20-30 seconds. When I got back up (from kneeling) I had a huge erection. She said "Well, you obviously enjoyed the show."

What are others' experiences with the first time seeing your partner pee?

What lovely descriptions @Kirby23! Thanks so much for sharing those with us. To be honest, I can't even remember the first time I saw K (my wife) pee - it just seem to have been something that has always been there - we've always been very open with each other, and it's only really since I have been a member here that I have realised that this isn't the same for everyone.