Tiny Trickles - A day of constant teasing!

So today I've decided to tread myself to a day of tiny trickles. The setup is simple. I drink a lot, I release a little leak on the hour, every hour, just enough to create a tiny wet patch on my boxer briefs.

The clothes I am wearing are the following.

Tight grey boxer briefs, baggy black boxers over those, a pair of thick joggers, and a tshirt.

The naughty fun started at 10:00am with my first tiny trickle. I was outside in the garden moving some furniture around. I heard my phone alarm go off on the hour. I hurried round the back of the shed, pulled my joggers and baggy boxers away from my waist and looked down, then released the first tiny trickle. I saw the little wet patch appear on my tight boxer briefs, then allowed my baggy boxers and joggers to snap back against my waist. I then carried on moving the furniture as if nothing had happened and as if having a pissy little dick was a totally normal thing.

The second tiny trickle was, funilly, stood in the bathroom at 11:00. I was cleaning the sink when once again my hourly alarm went off and I repeated the same naughty little leak.

The third tiny trickle was sitting watching TV at 12:00. I pulled my joggers away from my waist again, this time sat on the leather sofa. I made sure to check the damp patch had already mostly dried from before so I knew it'd be able to take another leak, then once again released a lovely warming spurt. Absolutely heaven.

The latest one was at 13:00. Stood cooking myself some lunch the alarm rang once again. I repeated the same process, feeling the warmth tingle around my pissy privates. I then put my food in the oven as if nothing strange had happened at all, and came to type this up while my food cooks. 😛

I imagine it's going to continue to be one seriously pissy day for my naughty little private area! 😄 I'll keep you up to date with what naughty tiny trickles happen through the rest of the day!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Well, 14:00 was fairly uneventful. I was sat on my leather gaming chair, looked down the front of my boxers and briefs, and watched as the trickle sprayed out the tip of my already rather pissy penis. 😄 Then I let my boxers and joggers snap back against my waist and continued browsing this site between gaming sessions. 😛 

5 tiny trickles down, maybe at this rate 8 left? Well, if there's one thing I can be sure of, my dirty little boy is in for a seriously pissy day!

18:00 - 9th Trickle!! Nearly at 10! 😛 

I am seriously loving this way too much! Still playing game, casual as anything, warm trickle spraying into my boxers again soaking my already really pissy little guy! Heaven!

I think after the 10th I'll get changed and give my poor pissy penis some respite before I go out and collect my tea tonight! 10 hours is a long time to spend damp and pissy. 😜 

Edited by jmatthews1995

And that's the end of that for the day. The 10th and final trickle was sitting and ordering my food on the phone. I have now got changed into fresh clothes so I can go and pick up my food! 😄  This will feel naughty knowing I'm walking into town with a pissy little penis down the front of my jeans. 😜  

• Like 1