Whirlpool at a garden-party

That’s twice you have helped her circumvent a problem and great that she agreed without much hesitation.   I wonder if anyone else realised what she was up to as she left the toilet queue or maybe they overheard what you said to her?   If they did, they may have decided that was a good idea and followed the lead?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

That’s twice you have helped her circumvent a problem and great that she agreed without much hesitation.   I wonder if anyone else realised what she was up to as she left the toilet queue or maybe they overheard what you said to her?   If they did, they may have decided that was a good idea and followed the lead?

I'm not sure, but I think many girls peed in the hot tub that day... I saw several times some small groups going into the water for 1-2 minutes...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Tony_puddle said:

I'm not sure, but I think many girls peed in the hot tub that day... I saw several times some small groups going into the water for 1-2 minutes...

Nice.   I've mentioned this before in other posts, but on various holidays I have noticed ladies getting in the hot tub for just a few minutes or even less, presumably for that exact reason.  Once, one of the girls sat right next to me for less than a minute and then got back out and I actually said to her "Feel better now" or words to that effect and yes laughed and said "Yes, definitely".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1