My favorite Pee Things

Some of the things I really enjoy :wink:

1. Golden Showers...esp from a girl who is very desperate

2. Genuine Desperation..Love girls who are REALLY desperate to piss

3. First Morning Pees..I love when my friend films her 1st morning pee for me.

4. Naughty Peeing..Seeing girls pee in places they shouldn't

5. Jeans/Pants Pissing..esp when the girl is desperate and loses control

Those are some of my favorite pee things...even though I enjoy anything related to peeing

Wetmanjf

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Besides watching a woman pee (in general), I love it when she pees on me while I'm inside her during sex. First time it happened was a complete surprise. I was sitting on the toilet and my gf at the time was sitting on my lap facing me, and we were going at it. All of a sudden, I feel this warmth running down my balls, and from that instant I was hooked!

• 1 month later...

1. Naughty peeing:

- inappropriate places or things; in short: most things that can be ruined with urine;

- while I like both doing it and watching a women doing it, I prefer to watch.

2. Full bladder masturbation:

- I find masturbation and the following orgasms to be more intense, when my bladder is full

- the idea of loosing control when climaxing is intriguing; unfortunately I am unable to pee with an erection :-/

3. Golden showers (has yet to happen):

- as long as they are reserved for the very private parts

- I imagine that cuddling and this kind of practice would work very well together :biggrin:

4. Golden Cunnilingus:

- like point 3. also only a fantasy up to now

- I imagine that liking a lady while she looses control over her bladder (either deliberately or accidentally, both is fine as long as she enjoys it), feeling and tasting her stream could be quite nice

- I doubt I would actually like to drink her pee; so far, this is not part of my fantasies

5. Desperation:

- sometimes I like it when a lady tries to hold her pee back, but finally looses the struggle

- however, I prefer when this happens in a naughty scenario (see Point 1.)

- given the choice I would pick deliberate pees over accidental ones 9 out of 10 times.

6. Panty wetting:

- do that from time to time for the warm and naughty feeling

- it's not THAT much a turn on for me, but I felt I should list anything pee-related that turns me on, even if it is a minor thing :wink: