Small and washable rug suggestions?

I removed my big area rug (not before peeing on it of course) and am now looking into getting one or two small area rugs for next to my bed. I want these to be washable so I can pee on them whenever. Also prefer that they are completely waterproof, since pee leaking under them can damage the hardwood floor. Last, the price needs to be reasonable. Any recommendations on Amazon or something?

I'm guessing a little since I don't have direct experience, but I guess any type of rug could do the job if you put some form of waterproof material under it.

For example you could put down a disposable puppy pad like you see on a lot of video clips. Then put any old rug over it and when you pee on it both the rug and the pad will collect and absorb the pee.

Or perhaps a sheet of heavy duty plastic sheet under the rug (in the UK we use a form of heavy polythene as a moisture barrier when building) as long as the plastic doesn't cause a slip hazard when stepping onto the rug.

If either of those solutions work then you can use any rug of your choice.

(In our caravan we have some which are rubber backed and apparently are machine washable.  Those were spotted in a carpet shop window in the UK and I couldn't tell you now who they're made by).