Naughty Sasha and myself.

Ok so before I start, let me make a few things clear. First, Sasha is an old friend of mine that goes back when I had my first job. She is into naughty peeing just like myself and ever since we found out about each other we've pretty much been pee/fuckbuddies. On most fridays when im at work, im left alone on the contracts overnight until the end of my shift, which gives me alot of naughty pee opportunities so sometimes I bring her along with me so we can do some naughty peeing together a few times during my shift.

Second, im not that great of a storyteller even in my former language so ill try to make the details as juicy for you guys as possible so bear with my french side.

So it was on a friday night after I took over the security shift and let my friend Sasha inside the building with me, we usualy drink alot before we get there to maximized our time to pee multiple times during the night so we were already set to get something wet. That night we were at the city's public library so there is alot of carpet there to insulate the noise, and carpets are one of my favorite! So we picked a section of the library and started the game of whoever finds the naughtiess spot to piss in/on. (Watching eachother taking a naughty pee in the same place is such a turn on) I started peeing all over the computer chairs placed around a circular search station for books and splashed alot on the carpet floor when moving from one chair to another. I noticed Sasha's look change when she saw the chairs get soaked, I knew that after seeing me make that mess she would have even kinkier ideas from being turned on. As I was about done, I moved my eyes to see what she had decided to piss on...She was just behind me in the middle of the first aisle, she then leaned back a little bit and spread her pussy lips and started spraying all the nearby books on the shelves! I was stunned by the messy stream she was sending out and the fact that she moved her waist left and right to aim her spray over as many books as she could. She kept on spraying the shelves for quite a bit until she stood straight back with her dripping wet puss. I was a bit concerned at first when I thought of the trouble I might be in later but Ignored that fact until after we were done having crazy wet sex on a reading table.

Mind you I did get nervous again after everything was over because then came the trouble part. Weird enough, nobody ever mentionned anything about it.

• Like 2

I am very glad to see another "naughty peeing" interest, and also glad to see another Frenchie here :)

Just one quick correction: "aisle", not "ile"; otherwise very nice and indeed quite daring! Please do regal us with more accounts of Sasha.

Thanks for the correction Daemoniak, learning new things everyday! Sometimes I make alot of typos too because im on my phone most of the time and sometimes with a bit of lag, backspace often erases 2 letters so I have to pay close attention sometimes.

Anyway, im glad multiple of you loved it, i'll definitely be posting more stories that include past and future coming experiences with Sasha along with other side stories.