Peeing in clubs/bars

A fantasy i hope to live at some point would be going for a night out with my girl friend but have her not be allowed to use the bathroom at all while we're out. She pees every 20 mins or so when she's drinking and I'd love to see where she would go, certainly outside but hopefully a few indoors squats like under the table onto the floor in a bar/club.

Have any other girls ever done similar here? How likely would we be to get caught if peeing on the floor in bars and stuff?

• Like 1

Depends on where you go. I would go to a dimly lit bar, stripclub, gentsclub or whatever, and let loose somewhere dimly lit. This particular nightclub in Iowa I attended had pretty low light except for the dance floor. You couldn't see anything under the tables and it was too crowded for anyone to notice that you'd be pissing in a potted plant nearby unless they were looking for it. Do it somewhere you can get up and leave through a crowd. Likely no one would notice, but maybe @Paulypeeps would know since she has been there before.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Not a girl obviously, but I did it once, in a stripper bar.   Sipped my drink with one hand, held Mr. Happy and peed on the the carpeted side of the bar with the other hand.  :-) 

Seems to me that in a skirt, a girl could get away with a lot.  Like just standing and peeing her panties at a table in a loud, dark bar.  No one would hear the pee, and it's probably not likely anyone would see it, either.   The puddle on the floor looks like just another spilled drink.  Sitting at a booth and wearing a skirt sounds even easier,  since the puddle is hidden under the table.   I've done pee play with 3 girls, they've all been too paranoid to try these things.  I wish I had someone with whom I could play out all of these fantasies, and many others. 

Edited by Peevert
  • Like 1