Hello everybody

Good evening everyone. 

I'm a 24 year old guy from Italy. I love good food, music, mountain, trains and, obviously, pee! In particular, I like wetting, wetting desperation and, mostly, what I define "wild peeing" or "wild wetting". It means peeing wherever it happens, inside or outside, without taking any care of the place that will be wetted, like, precisely, wild animals: when they have to pee (or else), they... just go where they are (I'm not zoophile, obviously!). I appreciate naughty peeing too, especially peeing on particular objects or in strange places. I don't like, instead, everything regarding pissing or golden shower.

I apologize for my bad English, I hope you to understand my messages. Feel free to correct me, if it's necessary!

Hoping in a pleasant experience on this forum, I send to you all a greeting!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ciao e benvenuto! 

I know a little Ita but obviously can't flex it here too much due to the rules. I'm learning so I can speak with a friend! 

Welcome to the forums! I, too, enjoy sort of peeing wherever you are. I call it naughty peeing and it's one of my greatest fantasies! 

Ti piacera qui 🙂🙃🙂