Fun Wetting Ideas? - Bank Holiday Weekend!

I thought this would go fine in this section of the forum as it's and pee question and not stories or pictures.

My housemate is once again away this weekend. I have a house and big garden to myself and I plan to enjoy some great wettings!

I am wondering if anyone has any fun, naughty, or silly wetting ideas for me to try out and post my experiences about? 😁

Thanks! 

Joe

If it was me, I'd go for a run or bike ride in my nice tight lycra and not bother stopping and just piss myself. I usually have to get changed quickly when I get home so I don't get caught out but if I was alone, I'd leave them on and just re-wet them whenever I wanted too

• Agree 1
13 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

If it was me, I'd go for a run or bike ride in my nice tight lycra and not bother stopping and just piss myself. I usually have to get changed quickly when I get home so I don't get caught out but if I was alone, I'd leave them on and just re-wet them whenever I wanted too

Great idea!!

• Like 1