Hello and Questions?

justme1

hi people of earth and how is everybody i

never thought i would sign up on a site like this but there is something i always wanted to ask this community,

if someone made a television show (lets say Netflix,ABC,etc.) about a woman (or man or both?) who has an over-active bladder and urinated either on themself or in a place they shouldn't at the end of show would you watch it? Also how common were public urination back a few decades ago (70s,80s,90s) compared to now? and how rare are professional recordings from pre-90s (before interwebs)  are? and was it more taboo than then now?

stupid questions i know, it sounded better in my head *cries from stupidity*  

On 4/18/2022 at 12:15 PM, justme1 said:

hi people of earth and how is everybody i

never thought i would sign up on a site like this but there is something i always wanted to ask this community,

if someone made a television show (lets say Netflix,ABC,etc.) about a woman (or man or both?) who has an over-active bladder and urinated either on themself or in a place they shouldn't at the end of show would you watch it? Also how common were public urination back a few decades ago (70s,80s,90s) compared to now? and how rare are professional recordings from pre-90s (before interwebs)  are? and was it more taboo than then now?

stupid questions i know, it sounded better in my head *cries from stupidity*  

I probably would. I have a fairly overactive bladder that's caused by diabetes. It begins to contract before it's full. Haven't had an accident yet but the show would be interesting.