Welcome to Mia's Nursery

@MiaDarling Hi. Thankyou for taking the time to explain, it's definitely good to understand these things and see how others enjoy a similar "hobby". The only thing I would say is if you are posting on other posts it might just be worth mentioned it is ABDL even if you don't explain it. I am not sure if it is your partner or someone else but I remember him posting about his little girl and wanting to find fun ways to pee etc. For him, he understood what he meant and the language he used was normal to him but for a lot of us it raised concerns and he got comments about it not being appropriate until he explained lol. But a simple comment that it was ABDL and not a child would have cleared it up and avoided irrelevant comments! Anyway, can I ask if you are actually medically incontinent, or do you "play" at being incontinent? If the latter, are there times when you use a toilet as normal or is it all the time? Just curious!

18 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

@MiaDarling Hi. Thankyou for taking the time to explain, it's definitely good to understand these things and see how others enjoy a similar "hobby". The only thing I would say is if you are posting on other posts it might just be worth mentioned it is ABDL even if you don't explain it. I am not sure if it is your partner or someone else but I remember him posting about his little girl and wanting to find fun ways to pee etc. For him, he understood what he meant and the language he used was normal to him but for a lot of us it raised concerns and he got comments about it not being appropriate until he explained lol. But a simple comment that it was ABDL and not a child would have cleared it up and avoided irrelevant comments! Anyway, can I ask if you are actually medically incontinent, or do you "play" at being incontinent? If the latter, are there times when you use a toilet as normal or is it all the time? Just curious!

No.. my Daddy isn't a member here so that person you are referring to had some other girl he was with, but not me. And to your other question... I do not have any continence control so I do not use toilets. ( and I don't want to either ) 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1