This girl was awesome

I ended up talking too a girl, we live far apart and know there’s no future with us but we definitely have some fun over the phone. So she and I discussed some turn ons, and we both have high sex drives, and we ended up talking pretty dirty a few times. She has told me the following

she gets urges too touch herself that she is so focused on the urge she doesn’t care about consequences or getting caught, the urge is more powerful, she masturbates twice a day but has told me she has masturbated in bed next too her friend that she stayed with for A night, she did it right next too her without waking her up. She said she couldn’t get up, just had too do it there 

she was at a sleepover when she was younger with her cousins and masturbated on the air mattress that her and her cousin shared, under the blanket, hands in her pants, orgasmed 3 times. She said she felt amazing 

she masturbated while driving and then cummed at a red light, she never checked if anyone saw but she said it was a busy intersection so she is sure someone watched 

she has masturbated in the gym locker rooms and showers 

she has peed on the side of the road next to her car multiple times 

peed in the woods 

In the pool 

in the shower 

She told me she wants to be fucked in the water at the beach, next to her car in a parking lot, public bathroom, gym shower, she wants anal as well and she wants to pee while I’m inside her. 

she is a Virgin, uses fingers and has 1 dildo, says she can’t control herself but loves what she does. She also swears a lot when she masturbates so she sent me a photo of her bed after she was finished one night. 

this girl ms bed was soaked 

I saw her butt outline with about 2 feet infront of her butt outline, by her butt there was a small dip with a puddle, and her sweat from her back was showing on the bed too

she said she had too wipe and clean herself after . 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1