Ways Of holding It

I know people hold it for a long time. I know there are ways people hold it. I am interested in how people hold it. What works for  you I like to know.  I seen some women crossed there legs hold it or been over.

Some men grab dick hold it , move around holding it. I have unbutton my pants holding to take pressure of my stomach area holding it. Leave comments below .

I try to sit as still as possible, but it doesn't always work. I also have to be bent over or else my bladder just aaaaaaaaches. When I get to the 9 or 10 out of 10 mark I cant lay down and I can't stand up straight cause it hurts lol. It's all in good fun but damn. It takes skill! 

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I try to sit as still as possible, but it doesn't always work. I also have to be bent over or else my bladder just aaaaaaaaches. When I get to the 9 or 10 out of 10 mark I cant lay down and I can't stand up straight cause it hurts lol. It's all in good fun but damn. It takes skill! 

Thanks for this information here. Very interesting on how people hold it. Sounds like you can hold a lot and deal with a lot of pain.