1 hour ago, Schmitty20 said:

This is a true account of my ex girlfriend. At the time this happened we were living together and we had a birthday party to go to and it was about 40 minutes from our house. At the party we were drinking and having a good time. When the party was over we left to go home and after about 10 minutes into driving home my girlfriend said to me I should have gone pee before we left I really have to pee bad now. We were on the highway and I said we have another half hour until we get home and she said yeah that’s a problem she said can you hurry. Another 10 minutes went by and I could see her legs going back and fourth and she was holding her crotch and she said omg I am really desperate. With about 10 minutes to go I said we are almost home and she said omg hurry I am about to have an accident.I looked over and I could tell she was serious. When we finally got home and I parked in front of the house she got out of the car and ran in the house. I came in afterwards and went upstairs and into the bedroom while she was in the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom and into the bedroom wearing no pants and I looked at her and said what you didn’t make it? She just said I sort of had a little accident so I thought I would just change. I went into the bathroom after her and looked in the closet where we kept our laundry basket and there were her pants and panties and they were soaked it was a lot more than a little accident. It was all the way down her jeans pants leg so I assumed she was really peeing running upstairs and probably didn’t make it to the toilet much at all. I didn’t say anything that I saw how bad but I just said to her well at least it is only you and I that know about your little accident and I smiled and she said omg that was so careless not going to the bathroom before we left and to be honest it was a lot more than a little accident I pretty much totally peed in my pants. She said go ahead and laugh she said I can’t believe I did that I haven’t done that since I was a little girl. I just said don’t worry it’s our secret.

Bet that was exciting to witness! 😄 

• Like 1