Claire and Allie's visit to the pool

13 hours ago, Pturp said:

Claire Age 19
Natural blonde hair, slim body, small breasts and round face

Allie Age 19

Sandy blonde curly hair, perfectly fit, medium breasts and round face

Claire and Allie arrive to the pool

Allie "Claire let's put our bags on these two chairs"

Claire and Allie put their pool bags down and head into the pool. Claire swims up to a pool wall and stands in the water which goes up to her chest. Claire "I really need to pee". Claire concentrates and presses on her bladder. Claire sighs in relief while her pussy unleashes her pee in the public swimming pool warming the water up. 
Underwater, Claire's pink bikini is shown with a heavy yellow pee stream forming a big yellow cloud which pollutes the water around her. 

Allie: OMG! Claire! Are you peeing?

Claire smiling in relief. 

Allie: I need to pee really bad too. I had a large Starbucks coffee an hour ago.

Allie crouched down in the 4 feet deep water and puts her hands on her legs. Allie starts to warm the pool up as well. Allie looks down into the water and sees a heavy yellow cloud coming out strong out of her pussy through her blue and white striped bikini. She looks at Claire and giggles. 
Claire: OMG! Everyone is going to be stuck swimming through our pee.
Allie: I know. 😂

Allie and Claire exits the pool to get some lunch. Claire and Allie both had a jumbo sized cup of Dr Pepper with their lunch and returns to the pool

Allie: I really need a pee
Claire: Same here

A random boy approaches the two hot girls "Excuse me? Can I watch you two pee in the pool? 

Allie and Claire: Sure

The swimmer puts on a pair of googles and puts his head in front of Allie's crotch

Allie decides to pull her bikini aside showing her pussy while she pees which has a little blonde tuft over her pussy slit to the curious swimmer. 
Allie: Are you ready? Here it comes

Allie tenses her muscles up and pushes a little bit which causes a yellow cloud to gush out of her pussy. The swimmer puts his hand in between her legs which makes a hot stream vibrate on his hand. Allie pushes his head up to her pussy and closes her legs making the swimmer have to taste the remaining gushes of her urine. 

Allie: That was fun! Claire, your turn

Claire: Come here

The swimmer puts his head over the water for a quick breath and puts his head back under the water to watch Claire pee in the pool.

Claire pulls her bikini to the side which shows her lightly haired pussy.

Claire: I can not hold it any longer! So be ready!

Claire sighs in relief and yellow cloud comes out of her pussy and pollutes the pool water. The swimmer decides to put his mouth close to Claire's pussy and feels her hot pee gushing out on his face. Claire's pee stream comes to an end. 
Curious swimmer thanks Allie and Claire for letting him see them pee into the water which makes Allie and Claire smile. Swimmer packs up his bag and leaves the pool. 

Allie and Claire walk out of the pool and sits in the sun chatting and having a cool drink

Allie and Claire packs up their bags. 

Allie: I just have to do a quick pee.

Allie goes into the shallow water and squats into the pool to relive herself then comes back to pick her bag up. 

As they were walking out of the pool. Claire gives her bags to Allie. 

Claire: I'm just have to run in and pee really quick

Claire walks down the pool stairs til her bikini bottoms are fully under the pool water and lets out her last pee into the pool water before they head back home. 

Total credit to 'Claire' and 'Allie' in this story.  At the age of 19 I'd have been very tempted to behave exactly as they did.  As 'Claire' I'd have loved the thought of the curious swimmer being able to feel the warmth of my pee on his face!

By the way, welcome to PeeFans @Pturp.     

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...