Hello from UK

Hello good people if I had any kink it would be this one ! this just looks like the best community

i think what i like is that it's so warm and i don't know if i can explain it

i suppose i should start with a story. i'd had a couple of beers at lunchtime at a pub (i'm actually wishing to go pee-total and give up beer this year) with a friend, i didn't use the toilet in the pub and her mother lived nearby so i thought i'd ask to pop in there instead. but in just a few minutes i'm absolutely bursting the most i've ever been in my life. the elevator to her flat was so slow and by the time her mum let us in i was actually starting to piss myself and couldn't hold it all in. just enough to feel a bit wet without being obvious to anyone else from the outside. i don't know how i did it but made it into the toilet in the last nanosecond. i think i might have missed the bowl in the desperation a bit, oops but all is well that ends well i guess. this is just me, i like being this way and can't change it!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/21/2022 at 11:00 AM, thirstierthanilook said:

Hello good people if I had any kink it would be this one ! this just looks like the best community

i think what i like is that it's so warm and i don't know if i can explain it

i suppose i should start with a story. i'd had a couple of beers at lunchtime at a pub (i'm actually wishing to go pee-total and give up beer this year) with a friend, i didn't use the toilet in the pub and her mother lived nearby so i thought i'd ask to pop in there instead. but in just a few minutes i'm absolutely bursting the most i've ever been in my life. the elevator to her flat was so slow and by the time her mum let us in i was actually starting to piss myself and couldn't hold it all in. just enough to feel a bit wet without being obvious to anyone else from the outside. i don't know how i did it but made it into the toilet in the last nanosecond. i think i might have missed the bowl in the desperation a bit, oops but all is well that ends well i guess. this is just me, i like being this way and can't change it!

Hi! Welcome to the forum! 😄 Sounds like a very close call that does! Hopefully you enjoyed it though. 🙂