My Peeing Ex

That's a hot story! Would love to read more!

Your ex is just as into peeing as my ex and current wife, maybe my ex a little more than my current wife don't you miss your ex? I sometimes do.
Or do you currently also have a wife/girlfriend who is into peeing?

Coincidentally, that's still a big wish of mine to get a blowjob while my wife pees maybe that happens someday. Nice that you have experienced it already

• Like 1

That was an excellent way to find out that your ex was really into peeing outside and a great experience overall.  I hope it led to some other fun times and I would certainly enjoy reading them if you wish to share.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Aristona said:

That's a hot story! Would love to read more!

Your ex is just as into peeing as my ex and current wife, maybe my ex a little more than my current wife don't you miss your ex? I sometimes do.
Or do you currently also have a wife/girlfriend who is into peeing?

Coincidentally, that's still a big wish of mine to get a blowjob while my wife pees maybe that happens someday. Nice that you have experienced it already

I miss the pee side of things but I don’t miss her.

My current partner isn’t really in to it, she will pee in front of me on the toilet and once in the shower, but the shower incident was purely because I had to go to the toilet when she was in the shower so could see her piss, she did announce that she was going to do it though so did get to watch. 

• Like 1