A while ago I was at the beach and although it is mid winter, the temperatures were very mild so quite a lot of people were there. Whenever I am at that beach I always check to see if there are girls peeing in the dunes, which happens a lot because there aren't many public restrooms around and it's a pretty large beach. I wasn't lucky and did not see anyone go. And at the end of the day I decided to drive back home a little disjointed. On my way to the main road I passed another small parking lot and I just picked up in my view two girls quickly walking to one corner of the parking lot. The way they walked was a give away of what they were going to do and I did not hesitate and drove in to the parking trying to get as close to the corner as I could without scaring them away. I saw one girl head into the bushes and the other decided to turn around and walk back, probably having second thoughts. Unfortunately it took a little too long to get the car parked and get out of the car and walk towards the corner. I did arrive late so I only witnessed her pulling up her pants again. She then walked back to were she came from and I waited a while where I was standing, playing with my phone. After they had disappeared from sight I decided to go into the bushes and see where she had peed. I found a damp patch in the sand which was already somewhat moist, so it wasn't so clearly marked. There was no tissue. I couldn't help myself and touched the wet patch with my finger, which still felt a bit warm. I was happy at least to get a little sighting mid winter.

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, Sandman033 said:

Too bad you didn't add some of your own too her damp spot. Nice find though. 

I usually do add my own but in this case already peed just before that, because I was going to drive home.