The right moment?

Good question.   I do love to be able to see my mark if I pee on dry concrete or similar and it is definitely the case that I like to see my puddle form and spread and I know that people are going to see it for however long it takes until it dries.   I don't get quite the same feeling of results or naughtiness in peeing on a wet pavement where nobody is going to notice.

However, a wet place gives me that much extra freedom about not being caught.  e.g. when it is raining, I sometimes open the back door and pee onto the patio, knowing that pee won't be seen.   If I peed there on a dry day other people would see it and ask questions.

Also, out in town in the rain, wearing a long coat I can pee in a public area without anyone noticing - even if there are people close by.   If anyone looks directly at me I can cut the stream and nobody is any the wiser, but if I did it on a dry day, then I'd be stood in an incriminating puddle.

So, it has advantages and disadvantages.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Good question.   I do love to be able to see my mark if I pee on dry concrete or similar and it is definitely the case that I like to see my puddle form and spread and I know that people are going to see it for however long it takes until it dries.   I don't get quite the same feeling of results or naughtiness in peeing on a wet pavement where nobody is going to notice.

However, a wet place gives me that much extra freedom about not being caught.  e.g. when it is raining, I sometimes open the back door and pee onto the patio, knowing that pee won't be seen.   If I peed there on a dry day other people would see it and ask questions.

Also, out in town in the rain, wearing a long coat I can pee in a public area without anyone noticing - even if there are people close by.   If anyone looks directly at me I can cut the stream and nobody is any the wiser, but if I did it on a dry day, then I'd be stood in an incriminating puddle.

So, it has advantages and disadvantages.

@Alfresco brilliant answer in regards to my view, the negative of having a wet floor, you are right, it can hide pee evidence. Where there's a cloud. 

• Like 1