Luxurious Urinal

I made a junkyard run on yesterday. It was early so there wasn’t a lot of people out yet. Between the cold air, the 40 minute car ride, and the morning coffee and water I felt the urge to piss.  It wasn’t urgent yet but it was enough be worth going. I looked around at the surrounding vehicles, opened a few car to assess the interiors, before coming across a silver, 2008, Audi A6.  There was a nice black leather interior and nice black carpet with not a spec of dirty on it really noticeable to the eye. I unzipped the metal zipper on my Dickies pants which made that zipper sound, reached in through the open zipper and through the access port on my boxer briefs, pulled out and began urinating on the front passenger floorboard carpet, hitting the side of the seat also. What a relief. There was steam arising from the the warm pool of piss on the carpet surface. I gave myself a few good shakes, put the equipment away, and took a picture of the aftermath. I continued on to do the job I came to do. 

After I finished up on the yard I visited a Cadillac SUV with a beige interior, opened the rear, driver side door, reeled out my penis again and urinated on the rear floorboard carpet. I had forgotten to zip up after the last piss and discovered prior to this second piss. The temperature had warmed up so no steam this time. The vehicles on the yard are elevated so you can access underneath them so my penis was right at the door sill so it was like using a high urinal. I finished peeing, shook, put my hose up, zipping up this time, and took an aftermarket picture. Pictures below. I took exterior pictures of the vehicles but the files were too large to post, but the important pictures posted. 

2100783A-CA96-4EDB-98DC-E716D3D1D6BC.jpeg

62D54D82-F24D-425E-B59F-7552989C6EDD.jpeg

• Hot 3