New

John1994

Hi. I'm new here, but here are some of my fantasies.

I become aroused when fantasizing about being out with an independent, confident, empowered and funny woman, between 28 and 39, and seeing that she needs to pee. She can’t find a vacant bathroom and her need becomes more urgent. She keeps saying that she really needs to pee and manages her situation with humour and sarcastic comments.

Ending 1

After a long period of time, she eventually finds a vacant bathroom and is very relieved. 

Ending 2

She tries to pee in a private area. She unzips her pants and pulls down her underwear and tries to pee, but it feels too awkward and she can’t. She breathes in annoyance and zips up without peeing.

We get back to her place, but her roommate is taking a bath so we go to the couch. She holds her crotch and crosses her legs and then starts taking her clothes off. She is in her underwear and comes towards me smiling. She kisses me and feels my body to take her mind off of peeing. Eventually, the bathroom is free and she is very relieved.

Ending 3

She is in line for the bathroom and is holding her crotch waiting for a vacant stall. Hearing other women pee and toilets flushing make her need to pee more urgently, which she expresses sarcastically. Eventually, she gets in and is very relieved.

Arousing facial expressions

- puffed cheeks

- pursed lips

- eyes rolling sarcastically

- teeth gritted in annoyance

Arousing body movements

- legs crossed

- moving up and down

- mild shaking; seeing her bum wiggle

- hand(s) holding crotch

Arousing speech

- Her saying that she really needs to pee