Showers from Scotland

Hey, just a quick one .....

We had been away for a week, getting back yesterday, just zoned out, bed never felt so good. Anyway, this morning we had planned to mow our shaggy back yard, so after breakfast I went under the house to get the beastly mower into the cold morning light. We have a verandah along the back of the house, and I was under it tinkering with the engine, trying to make it alive when I heard my girls call me.

I stepped out from under the verandah just in time to be sprinkled by both girls, hot pee falling lightly on me. I did my best Tim Robbins (Shawshank Redemption) impersonation and just loved it, tangy morning pee, a bit harsh on the eyes, and waited for it and the giggling to stop. Golden showers from them both, knickers pulled aside, knees apart, pussies thrust forward. A more sexy sight was never been seen, lol.

I waved at them as they dissappeared inside, and I finished the grass cutting, still slightly damp from my shower, only showering and getting changed when they told me I smelled.

Loved it.

Same response as on the other forum....

You never fail to remind me of what a lucky dude you are, man, with true tales such as this! If you can bottle whatever magic potion you have, which has won you not just one but two such delightful and sexy girls who are both into such fun, then please send it to me. As soon as it bears fruit and I have two such ladies in my life, I'll start sending you half my salary for the rest of my working life as payment! :laugh:

• Like 2