Casual peeing around friends

10 hours ago, InOddPlaces said:

Does anyone casually pee around friends when outdoors (walking in the countryside, camping, that sort of thing?)

Openly peeing in the presence of others when out walking or camping has developed within one group of friends, where we will casually pee in full view, treating it as nothing different from anything else we do, and no-one reacts specifically to the peeing. Although the group is mixed, no-one is worried about the others seeing; it’s simply not bothering to do it in private.

When walking we’ll mostly pee as a group, either at the side of the track if no-one else is around, or partly hidden in the bushes. When someone needs to a poo we will move slightly further off the track, squat and just do it with the others peeing or squatting next to you.

Camping is normally in a secluded area allowing us to just pee wherever we are on the site, often close to the others and continuing to chat. In the evenings it’s usual for us to be drinking, making the pee need frequent. Sitting around a fire we’ll move behind the chairs to avoid turning the firepit muddy, otherwise we’re lazy and just let go onto the grass in front of our chairs whilst still sitting.

Although there is no sexual content in the peeing, the way the women pee (pulling shorts to one side whilst sitting in chairs or standing) turns me on and I use the mental images of all the peeing in fantasies whilst having a good masturbation session after we have turned in for the night, wetting the sleeping bag if I’m able to dry it out the following morning or it’s the last night of camp. If it’s a dark evening I’ll manage to gently wet myself without anyone noticing, then flood my shorts walking to the tent for a night of fun.

I've never been in a mixed group where peeing is done casually in view of the others. In groups of male friends less care is usually taken to hide, and obviously I can't say what happens among groups of female friends.

However, I've always been a loner and as rarely in groups of friends anyway, usually I'd be out going places with one friend at a time. The female friends I've seen pee are ones who I dated when I first met them, or at least we would have been open to dating if we had been attracted to each other. I've never had a female friend I was strictly friends with who peed casually with me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 4:30 PM, InOddPlaces said:

Does anyone casually pee around friends when outdoors (walking in the countryside, camping, that sort of thing?)

Openly peeing in the presence of others when out walking or camping has developed within one group of friends, where we will casually pee in full view, treating it as nothing different from anything else we do, and no-one reacts specifically to the peeing. Although the group is mixed, no-one is worried about the others seeing; it’s simply not bothering to do it in private.

When walking we’ll mostly pee as a group, either at the side of the track if no-one else is around, or partly hidden in the bushes. When someone needs to a poo we will move slightly further off the track, squat and just do it with the others peeing or squatting next to you.

Camping is normally in a secluded area allowing us to just pee wherever we are on the site, often close to the others and continuing to chat. In the evenings it’s usual for us to be drinking, making the pee need frequent. Sitting around a fire we’ll move behind the chairs to avoid turning the firepit muddy, otherwise we’re lazy and just let go onto the grass in front of our chairs whilst still sitting.

Although there is no sexual content in the peeing, the way the women pee (pulling shorts to one side whilst sitting in chairs or standing) turns me on and I use the mental images of all the peeing in fantasies whilst having a good masturbation session after we have turned in for the night, wetting the sleeping bag if I’m able to dry it out the following morning or it’s the last night of camp. If it’s a dark evening I’ll manage to gently wet myself without anyone noticing, then flood my shorts walking to the tent for a night of fun.

Yup! My friends and I often pee together. Usually on a night out we stop and piss in an alley or beside the car. Sometimes one of us goes on the movie theater floor. We always pee openly outside at concerts. A small handful of my friends have pissed in my house. We piss on beaches and in parks too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1