The Logic of My Convenience Wetting

So, I am wondering whether there is anyone else out there that applies a similar logic to their fetish and every day life. (I know of one person on here I believe).

I have, over the last 6-12 months, began approaching this fetish with regards to convenience. Now, I thoroughly enjoy wetting, and I very much enjoy a re-wetting as well! I see going to relieve myself in a toilet as a total inconvenience, and as such should be treated that way.

If I have the house to myself (I house share), I will often wear clothing based on how convenient it is to wet in. For example, a pair of dark thick work trousers, and a pair of tight lightweight exercise briefs or boxer shorts. (Polyester for quick drying).

The logic I apply is quite simple. If it's an inconvenience to go and pee, I will pee myself (Situation allowing). This logic is a naughty combination of both.

"If my penis and bladder decide to inconvenience me, they should be punished and made to wet themselves" and "I enjoy the naughty feeling, so I may as well do it!"

For example, earlier today I was working in the garage. I was wearing work trousers, tight boxer briefs, and work boots. I was bursting to pee, but very happily working away at my project. My bladder and penis refused to hold until my project work was done, so rather than trecking into the house and cleaning up to go to the bathroom, I pulled my work trousers down, squat over a wash bucket and peed through my boxer briefs. Within an hour or so, they were nice and dry again. Since then, my naughty little guy wanted relief while I was busy cooking. I didn't let him inconvenience me, so I sat on the sink and made him wet himself for a second time.

I find it an extremely fun & naughty way to enjoy my fetish.

I thought I'd share my naughty logic to my fetish indulgence!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 2

Your logic is very sound. I dress to wet so that if I want to pee I can just wet myself and not have to worry that anyone will notice me doing it. I wear open shoes that drain easily, fishnet stockings that don't show any wetness, black skirts and dresses that show no wetness, or that dry quickly so I don't have to sit too long before the wet patch fades.

Convenience wetting really is very convenient. No need to go to a toilet, and no need to wash my hands afterwards. It is a win-win without how nice it feels too.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Your logic is very sound. I dress to wet so that if I want to pee I can just wet myself and not have to worry that anyone will notice me doing it. I wear open shoes that drain easily, fishnet stockings that don't show any wetness, black skirts and dresses that show no wetness, or that dry quickly so I don't have to sit too long before the wet patch fades.

Convenience wetting really is very convenient. No need to go to a toilet, and no need to wash my hands afterwards. It is a win-win without how nice it feels too.

It's great isn't it!! I was out in the garden most of this morning. About an hour ago I was bursting, so I went behind the shed, dropped into a squat, pulled my outdoor black work trousers down and just flooded through my tight boxer briefs. Trousers back up, another hour of work and then just come in for lunch. Pretty much totally dry now! 😄 

4 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

It's great isn't it!! I was out in the garden most of this morning. About an hour ago I was bursting, so I went behind the shed, dropped into a squat, pulled my outdoor black work trousers down and just flooded through my tight boxer briefs. Trousers back up, another hour of work and then just come in for lunch. Pretty much totally dry now! 😄 

I've peed like normal since then. Which felt super naughty as it was weird to see my little pissy fella being allowed normal relief. (It was convenient as I was in the bathroom). However, the next one probably won't be so convenient. I plan to PC game this evening. So he might not be allowed to relieve himself into a toilet this evening!