Another night out

I'd been out drinking with a friend of mine, who I've referred to in a previosu post "Night out". She's early 20s, skinny, slim figure, curly long brown hair and freckles. Very pretty and sweet. Also, she admits that her bladder "turns into a pea" when she drinks. Today she was wearing tight jeans and a tight pink t shirt.

We were at a house party somewhere in the suburbs for a friends birthday. She'd been drinking and with her slim figure she becomes quite tipsy soon. As with most house parties there was only one toilet, for which there was a queue.

At about 2230 we were talking and I said I was going to head off soon, back to the station. She said she'd join me, as she didn't know the way, but she needed to have a wee first. She joined the queue for the toilet which took about 10 minutes for her to go. I saw during this time she was crossing her legs and she leant over to talk to someone else, keeping her legs crossed as she did so. Anyway she went for a wee, we spent a while talking to someone else and then we left.

We were walking back to the station, about a 20 minute walk, and she announced she needed a wee again. I sounded surprised as she'd only just been. She looked embarrassed but admitted that alcohol really makes her need to wee all the time. I asked what she wanted to do, "Well there's nowhere around and I won't be able to hold it till I get home, will you guard if I squat somewhere?". She said it in a pleading tone and had her legs crossed. We were on a quiet street so she walked along a little further and then ducked between two parked cars.

She undid her belt with some difficulty, then pulled her jeans down to her ankles, and pulled her plain pink knickers to her knees. She carefully turned with her backside to the roadway (which gave me an excellent view), and squatted down until she was practically sitting on the floor.

She let go and a stream of wee arced out of her unshaven privates. She continued to produce an impressive stream considering she'd just had a wee 15 minutes earlier. The stream died down and she sighed happily. Then she sat there and I asked if she was ok. "Yeah, just trying to get a bit more out". She dribbled a little more onto the tarmac. Then she stood up and pulled her knickers up, before pulling her jeans up and buckling the belt.

We walked back along to the station, she was very apologetic about delaying me. "I am really bad when I've had a drink, I always need a wee!". I tried to find out more without sounding too interested. "The worst is when you're on the train and there's a delay, and you're just stuck there!" She went on that she'd "almost had an accident a few times" which I said everyone had, but she explained "No, I mean, I've started to have one as I got on the toilet".

I hope I see her at other parties!

• Like 3
I'd been out drinking with a friend of mine, who I've referred to in a previosu post "Night out". She's early 20s, skinny, slim figure, curly long brown hair and freckles. Very pretty and sweet. Also, she admits that her bladder "turns into a pea" when she drinks. Today she was wearing tight jeans and a tight pink t shirt.

We were at a house party somewhere in the suburbs for a friends birthday. She'd been drinking and with her slim figure she becomes quite tipsy soon. As with most house parties there was only one toilet, for which there was a queue.

At about 2230 we were talking and I said I was going to head off soon, back to the station. She said she'd join me, as she didn't know the way, but she needed to have a wee first. She joined the queue for the toilet which took about 10 minutes for her to go. I saw during this time she was crossing her legs and she leant over to talk to someone else, keeping her legs crossed as she did so. Anyway she went for a wee, we spent a while talking to someone else and then we left.

We were walking back to the station, about a 20 minute walk, and she announced she needed a wee again. I sounded surprised as she'd only just been. She looked embarrassed but admitted that alcohol really makes her need to wee all the time. I asked what she wanted to do, "Well there's nowhere around and I won't be able to hold it till I get home, will you guard if I squat somewhere?". She said it in a pleading tone and had her legs crossed. We were on a quiet street so she walked along a little further and then ducked between two parked cars.

She undid her belt with some difficulty, then pulled her jeans down to her ankles, and pulled her plain pink knickers to her knees. She carefully turned with her backside to the roadway (which gave me an excellent view), and squatted down until she was practically sitting on the floor.

She let go and a stream of wee arced out of her unshaven privates. She continued to produce an impressive stream considering she'd just had a wee 15 minutes earlier. The stream died down and she sighed happily. Then she sat there and I asked if she was ok. "Yeah, just trying to get a bit more out". She dribbled a little more onto the tarmac. Then she stood up and pulled her knickers up, before pulling her jeans up and buckling the belt.

We walked back along to the station, she was very apologetic about delaying me. "I am really bad when I've had a drink, I always need a wee!". I tried to find out more without sounding too interested. "The worst is when you're on the train and there's a delay, and you're just stuck there!" She went on that she'd "almost had an accident a few times" which I said everyone had, but she explained "No, I mean, I've started to have one as I got on the toilet".

I hope I see her at other parties!

such an amzing story u were in the right place at the right time. for a pee fan myself that has been one of the best stories i have read in a while