Pissing in the ass

I know this isn't pissing in the ass & I've actually done it 1 time and it didn't end well 🙃 let's just say  💩 but was wondering if anyone else has any interest/input  

Also need advice on how 🤔 to upload video 📹 how do I turn my vid into gif 

26fe319.gif.a9044e88c8d9bda05df505da16c9c9f9.gif

• Hot 3
Just now, pissingfanwlp said:

I know this isn't pissing in the ass & I've actually done it 1 time and it didn't end well 🙃 let's just say  💩 but was wondering if anyone else has any interest/input  

Nice warm pissy fun love pissing on my 👧 girl 

Hi and a big welcome to the site.   As you've gathered, the site can cope with still images (JPG etc) and also GIF clips.  For video though, and the larger sizes they involve, they need to be hosted somewhere else and then you can post a link to them.

Popular sites are Erome & Redgifs, but of course your choice.

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and a big welcome to the site.   As you've gathered, the site can cope with still images (JPG etc) and also GIF clips.  For video though, and the larger sizes they involve, they need to be hosted somewhere else and then you can post a link to them.

Popular sites are Erome & Redgifs, but of course your choice.

Thanks so I can posy on these sites and post link cool 

Ok r the videos/gif/ pictures ok?

I'm not offending any one am I ?

4 hours ago, pissingfanwlp said:

20200627_042623(1)~2_1.gif

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Would suggest @pissingfanwlp having a browse around the forums...   For M on F or just for F pee then the Pee Videos area is a good place to create a post.   If it was M pissing then the Men Peeing Pics, Videos and Stories is a good place to post.

You'll be able to create a topic - or feel free to contribute if you see an existing topic there.