Hottt roleplaying

Torchman

Hello everyone, im new to this site, i also logged there wishing to find smn i can roleplay with. I am a young male looking for a female (age doesnt matter). I prefer situations with pee observations, maybe with some voyeur or shame kinks :). If youre interested in this, please dm me! Also, english isnt my native language, so pls sorry for any mistakes.

@Torchman - hello and a huge welcome to this community.

I've moved your post here, into introductions where I hope more people will see it.   I do have to say though, that one-to-one chat, and particularly wanting to chat with females on the site really isn't what this community is about.

You will find that initially your Private Messaging is locked, until you have made a number of contributions by posting in the open community.  And really, that is what we're about.  Yes there are female members as well as male members.  We all have our interests and preferences, but I'd recommend getting involved in the chat and discussion of the forum posts.  I often refer to this place as being like a local bar. When you walk in for the first time, people will be friendly but if you sit in a seat in the corner it's quite unlikely people will come and sit with you.  Instead if you sit at the bar, show an interest in other people's conversations, politely add to those conversation then people will get to know you and become friends.

Overall you may find yourself having much more fun too than trying to find a random female with similar interests to your own.