Peelivery service chapter 2

By popular demand, I'm proud to present Chapter 2 to Terras adventures as a Delivery driver. The following story contains Furry content. If you are not a fan of Furry content in naughty scenarios, please hit the back button. This storry contains a Jex as a delivery driver encountering the need to use the bathroom on her route, and what she ends up doing when the need becomes too much. This story also contains a Fox that is introduced to the naughty actions of the delivery driver. This story contains object destruction, territory marking, and pee related content. Once again, This story contains FURRY content in NAUGHTY situations.  This story was created by Codelizard. 

If this gets enough support, ill post the next chapter in Terras adventures. "Terras Vacation" 

Chapter 1 can be found here Peelivery Chapter 1

Terra found Emily already waiting in the passenger seat of her truck, scrolling on her phone. The arctic fox looked up and waved at Terra; she probably smiled too, but she had a mask on so Terra couldn't see.

"Good morning, Terra." she said to the Jex when she opened the driver's-side door.

"Good morning."

"We're all loaded up and ready to go. I'm kind of excited. This beats walking circles around the warehouse all day long."

Terra chuckled as she climbed up into the driver's seat of the delivery truck. "It's not quite as glamorous as you make it sound, but at least we go to different places every day."

"Anywhere interesting today?"

"Actually, yes..."

Terra found she rather liked having Emily along; they already got along well enough and having someone to talk to helped break up the monotony of the driving. And though Emily wasn't technically required to help unload, she did anyway, which kept things moving along quickly. Time flew by and before she realized it, Terra was heading towards her final delivery for the day.

"The Yell Bar & Grill?" Emily asked as they drove around it, the neon sign attached to the front of the brick building currently turned off, depicting the head of a Lycanroc open-mouthed as if shouting. It was located in a row of small buildings on a street that was probably much busier normally, and Terra took the truck onto a narrow one-way street behind it to get to the back of the building where there was a loading area with a couple spaces for staff parking.

"Yep." Terra replied, stopping the truck and slowly reversing towards the back door of the building. "Kammy owns it, she's a friend of mine."

Before Emily could ask another question, the back door of the bar burst open as a Midnight Lycanroc in a black leather outfit emerged, one hand shoving the door as the other held a bottle of beer, a black cloth mask covering her muzzle. Her fur was red with a white chest and tail, while her hair was white with a purple highlight at the tip of the part that fell over half of her face. "Hey, Terra!" the Lycanroc shouted with a wave of her empty hand.

Terra put the truck in park and opened the door to hop out. "Hey, Kammy!" she replied. "How's it going?"

"Great! Just getting ready for the show tonight. I heard your beeper and came to say hi. Who's that?" She pointed with the apparently-empty bottle towards Emily, who had climbed down from the passenger's side of the truck.

"This is Emily," Terra answered, "she's a coworker in security."

Emily waved, and Kammy flashed a grin wide enough for her teeth to peek out around the edges of the mask on her muzzle. "Good to meet you, Emily! Hey, you should stop by after work, it's going to be one hell of a show."

"Thanks, I might just do that!" Emily replied. "Before we start unloading, can I use your bathroom? I had a bit too much coffee earlier."

"Uhh..." Kammy frowned behind her mask. "Yeah, but my drummer's been in there for the last 20 minutes, and trust me, you don't want to go in there for a bit." Her grin returned again a moment later. "But it's cool, just use the alley. I do it all the time."

With a wink and a swish of her tail, Kammy disappeared around the corner into the gap between the buildings, leaving the others behind. "Oh." was all that the stunned Emily could manage at first. "Never mind, I guess I can just hold it..."

"Why?" Terra asked as she started to head after Kammy. "Come on, you've been squirming in your seat since we made the last delivery. You don't want to have another near-accident like last week, do you?"

Emily's cheeks flushed; she hadn't forgotten how desperate she had gotten, and how she had ended up pissing in a glass in the staff room, all the while in front of Terra. "No, definitely not." Emily admitted.

The two of them followed after Kammy in time to see her chuck her empty beer bottle into an open dumpster. The area between the two buildings was clear in the center, but along the walls were several trash bags, cardboard boxes, the dumpster, and other bits of detritus. Opposite the dumpster and about a foot from the wall was a wooden bench that looked like it had been pilfered from somewhere else.

"There you are!" she called out to them as she started opening her leather pants. "I didn't think you'd pass up the opportunity to piss with me, Terra."

"Of course I wouldn't." Terra remarked playfully as she took up a spot next to Kammy. "I've been holding it in just for this."

"Wait, you do this a lot?" Emily asked as she walked past them both, fumbling with her belt buckle.

Terra realized that although she and Emily had peed together once, it was more due to the circumstances at the time than the usual reasons she and her friends did so. Still, she decided to just admit it; maybe she could get Emily to join in on more fun in future. "Let's just say it's the real reason I don't wear panties." Terra remarked as she slid her pants down all the way to her ankles, tugging one foot up through them to free her leg entirely.

Kammy, however, was a little more preoccupied as she inspected the bench. Someone had left a laptop on it, the screen still unlocked and showing a paused YouTube video. "Who's been out here using my wi-fi?" she grumbled, unamused, and picked up the laptop to set it on the ground in front of the bench. Lowering her pants down to her knees, she sat backwards on the bench with her legs between it and the wall. Then, she scooted her butt backwards until it was a few inches past the edge, positioning herself so that her exposed pussy was hovering above the laptop.

Terra and Emily noticed what Kammy was up to, and while the latter seemed a little apprehensive, Terra on the other hand looked excited. "Whose is that?" the Jex asked, tail swishing as she stood naked and watching Kammy.

"I dunno, but they're on my wi-fi and it's for paying customers only." Kammy remarked. Turning her attention to Emily, she casually continued, "Anyway, to answer your question, Terra and I have had plenty of fun pissing around." Mid-sentence, she let out a yellow stream that splashed onto the screen of the laptop and started running down it towards the keyboard. "Guess you're new to it, huh?" she quipped to Emily, "Well, try it! It's fun."

Terra was quick to join Kammy, squatting slightly over a pile of trash bags. She let loose moments later, her yellow stream spraying onto the nearest one and pattering against it loudly, a multitude of rivers of piss running down the plastic towards the concrete below. "Come on, join us, Emily." the Jex urged, wiggling her hips to send her stream splashing across other bags that had been piled up.

Emily fought a very brief war between her embarrassment and her bladder, with the latter winning quite handily. Just like Terra, she was going commando and as she dropped her pants to her ankles, the belt clattering on the ground, her pussy was left bared to the air as the arctic fox turned towards a pile of cardboard boxes, most neatly stacked, some not so much. She groaned a little as she started to piss against them, a stream gushing hard from her slit and striking the cardboard with a hollow noise before soaking into the material and darkening it greatly. As she kept going, excess urine washed down the soaked cardboard and spread the stain, eventually running down onto the next box in the stack and spreading out from there in between the boxes as well as down the side.

Kammy leaned forward, angling her stream down to unleash it onto the laptop's keyboard. Her piss splashed all over the keys and ran between them into the laptop itself; it managed to hold up for barely a couple of seconds before the screen abruptly began to flicker, and then went black completely. "To be honest, the bathroom thing was just an excuse," she admitted, "I was going to come out here anyway. It's just more fun to piss with friends." The lycanroc wiggled her hips to spray her urine all over the ruined computer, grinning as a few sparks flew off it as it shorted out and stopped working entirely. Even after it was completely wrecked, she emptied out the rest of her bladder onto it, leaning back slightly to spray the screen once more. Finally, her stream came to a quick stop, a final line of her piss splashing onto the touchpad at the front center of the case.

"I don't think I've ever actually been in the bar's bathroom," Terra commented offhandedly. Raising from her squatting position slightly, she lifted the foot that didn't still have her pants around the ankle and set it on top of one of the other trash bags, redirecting her stream to piss all over a fresh one. "You're telling me this alley isn't it?" she joked, rocking her hips and clenching her muscles to spray droplets of urine across several of the black plastic bags at once, producing different pitches of rustling plastic sounds as her stream rained down. When she felt that she was nearly empty, Terra lifted her leg a little higher and pushed with her muscles as hard as she could, her spray rising just enough to hit the brick wall behind the trash bags for just a moment and leaving a mark on it, the rest of her pee falling onto the bags themselves.

That just left Emily, who was still going strong, her focus coming back to her surroundings after the initial relief. Noticing that Kammy and Terra had both played with their streams to make a big mess, she curiously glanced down to see what else was nearby. Open-topped cardboard boxes of empty glass bottles were waiting to be picked up for recycling, and experimentally, she twisted her hips to piss into the nearest one. The arctic fox's stream cascaded onto the bottles and rattled them about in their box a little, making the glass bottles clink off of each other. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle as she carefully moved her legs to aim her stream as best she could, squeezing her muscles a bit to send out a stronger spray that rattled the bottles more as it hit them, some of her piss hitting the open tops of the bottles and running down the insides of the glass. Emily was briefly disappointed when her stream waned, but pushed out the rest of her bladder's contents onto the bottom of the stack of cardboar
d boxes she'd been marking before so that none of them escaped unscathed.

"You really had to go, huh?" Kammy remarked as she did up her pants, looking over at Emily.

"No kidding." Terra agreed, putting her foot back through the leg of her pants.

Emily couldn't help but laugh. "I feel so much better now," she admitted as she reached down and pulled her pants up. "I'll admit it; that was pretty fun."

"Good!" Kammy declared as she started heading off again, "Now let's get these boxes unloaded so we've got something fresh out here to piss on later after tonight's show."

They headed off together to unload the things from Terra's truck, which didn't take long with all three of them working together. As Terra and Emily were leaving, they heard a shout from the alley beside the building.

"Damn hoodlums!" came the voice, "Can't leave anything lying around here without someone breaking it!"

Kammy's muzzle broke into a wide, toothy smile as she waved to the other two. "Safe trip!" she called, then turned and went back into the bar.

A few days later, Terra was grumbling to herself as she shifted gears in the truck. Not HER truck – hers was being kept at the depot for a scheduled inspection. But with the increased volume of deliveries, they hadn't had any good trucks left to lend her, so she had been given one of the not-good ones. It was old and barely functional, but functional it was, at least in the important way: when she pressed on the pedal it went forward. The radio wasn't working, so Emily had volunteered to play some music on her phone in its place; the air-con made noise but didn't seem to actually cool the cab at all; and while functional, the engine made a racket even while the truck was still.

"It'll be a miracle if we get back to the depot in this thing." Terra complained as she slowed for a turn, raising her voice to he heard over the truck's engine in the poorly-soundproofed cab.

"Do you think we should stop and get some duct tape, just in case?" Emily joked.

Terra sighed and shook her head despite her smirk as she pulled the truck over at the side of an urban street, brick buildings lining both sides. They had come to a stop outside of a glass storefront,  "This'll be a short one." she remarked with a glance at her schedule as she turned off the engine, the sudden silence nearly deafening. "It's Raven's place."

"Who's Raven?" Emily asked as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"A friend of mine, this is her art studio." Terra explained. "Several of my friends are regulars."

A black-furred anthro Eevee wearing a white T-shirt and crimson skirt opened the front door of the building as Terra and Emily exited the truck. Her hair was dyed in a rainbow pattern along the front tips, and she had purple streaks in her fur at the tips of her ears and along the bottom of her tail. "Oh, that horrendous noise was just you, Terra?" Raven remarked as she wedged a doorstop underneath the door to hold it open.

"I'm stuck with this crappy truck today, sorry." Terra apologized as she slammed the door, then immediately pushed it closed again when it failed to stay shut. "But I've got all your art supplies."

Raven's purple eyes lit up as she heard that, and she bounded down the steps excitedly. "Thank you!" she exclaimed as she ran to the back of the van and almost bumped into Emily, who was waiting by the rear of the truck. "Oh, sorry! Who are you?"

"Hi, I'm Emily." the arctic fox answered, holding out a hand to shake Raven's. "I work with Terra."

Terra came around the back of the truck to join them. "She's been riding with me this week for security. Anyway, let me open this up and I'll get you your stuff..."

Firmly grabbing hold of the lever on the back door of the truck, Terra turned it and pulled upwards – and staggered backwards as the handle sheared clean off in her grasp. Emily reacted first and grabbed Terra to stop her from falling over and flattening Raven, who scooted out of the way in reflex.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked as Terra got her balance back and stood on her own, staring mystified at the handle in her hand.

"I'm fine, thanks." Terra responded after a moment. "I told you we wouldn't be getting the truck back in one piece." Without the latch holding it closed, the bottom of the shutter had lifted slightly, and she was able to get her hands in underneath and push it upwards to open the back of the truck, climbing up into it. From a shelf on the left she grabbed a large box and brought it to the back, bending her knees to set it down for Raven.

Raven took the box and started bringing it back to her store, as Terra hopped out and pulled the shutter down to inspect the damage. With the lever broken, the shutter couldn't be held closed, and wouldn't stay all the way down. "Maybe you were right, I could use some duct tape right now." Terra muttered to Emily before disappearing back into the truck.

Raven returned a moment later, just in time to hear Terra's frustrated cry of "Oh, come on!" from within the truck. Peeking around the corner inside, Raven saw the Jex staring at some boxes on the floor. "Is something wrong, Terra?" she asked.

Terra sighed and gestured to the boxes. "The shelf back here collapsed." she said with exasperation, tugging an oblong box out from under the metal shelf and the second box that were on top of it. Bringing it back, she set it down at the edge of the truck for Raven. "This truck is a piece of shit," she declared as Raven walked off with the box. "I want to kick it, but the whole thing would probably come apart at the seams."

"Well... why not piss on it, then?" Emily suggested.

Terra stared in shock; not from the suggestion – she was quite open to that – but because she wasn't expecting to hear it from Emily. The arctic fox gave a broad grin and a shrug. "What? You seem to enjoy doing it, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't starting to find it fun, too. Besides, they're probably going to be taking this truck out of commission after we bring it back – what are a few damp spots on a broken-down truck waiting for replacement parts?"

Terra burst out into laughter. "I like the way you think!" she responded, "And I'm glad you're getting as into this as I am. Let's invite Raven, too."

"Raven?" Emily repeated, then thought on that for a moment. "Are all of your friends into pissing on things?"

Terra just flashed a big grin of her own in response, and then leaned around the back of the truck. "Hey Raven!" she called, waving the eevee over.

Raven scurried back quickly, leaving the package by the door of her studio. "Do you need me to sign for it?"

"In a minute. First, I hope you need to pee; come up on here." she held out a hand to Raven to help her up into the truck.

"Oh, okay!" Raven said as she climbed up into the back of the truck, not questioning it – it wasn't the first time Terra had invited her to pee somewhere.

Emily climbed up as well, but then glanced back. "Street's empty, but who knows when someone will come along... should I close the shutter?"

Terra flicked the switch for the overhead light, and nothing happened. "No, I don't think so."

"Okay, then... I'll keep watch, I guess. But you'd better let me take a turn after, I could really use it."

"Sure thing." Terra answered, and took Raven deeper into the truck. Once she got to the back, Terra undid her pants and dropped them before stepping out of one leg. Raven was in a skirt, so she just reached under it to slide down her panties to her knees.

Terra raised the leg without her pants on it and planted her foot against the wall above the collapsed shelf. The long sheet of metal was still held up on one end, pointed downwards towards the floor of the truck with a box resting on the far end of it where it had fallen down. With one hand, Terra spread apart her pussylips and was quick to unleash her bladder against the wall of the truck, where her stream ran down it and onto the collapsed shelf. As the flow of her piss continued, it ran down the sloped metal, continuing on towards the box at the end; when it got there, it hit the bottom part and started to soak into the cardboard, some of the excess spreading out to the sides. Eventually it began to drip off the side of the shelf as Terra continued pissing heavily, and started to pool on the floor, the dark part on the bottom of the box expanding as her piss soaked into it further and further. By the time Terra finished, a large spot on the wall, almost the entire length of the shelf, the bottom of the box and part of the floor under it were all heavily soaked, and she gave a satisfied smirk as she put her pants back on, took out her phone, and snapped a picture of the scene.

Raven, meanwhile, had climbed up on top of a large box near the back of the truck and was sat on the edge of it. Lifting both feet, she perched them on the top corner of another box a couple of feet away, her hands gripping the box she was sat on to keep herself steady. With a few breaths she began to piss, her stream travelling in a slight upward arc before breaking into droplets as it curved downwards, raining onto the side of the box that was serving as her target. She shifted from side to side, wiggling her hips a little to spray the box, watching each droplet of piss strike it and leave a dark spot. She tried to cover as much of the box as she could, stray droplets occasionally hitting the side of the truck or landing on the floor. When she had soaked most of the side of the box, she lifted her feet up off the top of the box and leaned back to try and spray the upper few inches, splashing piss across most of the cardboard there and some droplets on the top before she finally ran out of steam. As her stre
am trickled off, she lowered her legs again and pushed out the rest of it, where it fell into the gap between the two boxes and hit an envelope resting there.

Emily was standing at the edge of the back of the truck, looking out onto the street. Sure enough, there was nobody in sight; it was a quiet street and few people were out during the pandemic. She shifted from foot to foot as she heard Terra and Raven behind her, both pissing loudly – not only did she need to go too, but she was looking forward to it; her encounters with Terra and Kammy had shown her the fun she could have while pissing. She subconsciously crossed her legs as she listened to the wet sounds behind her, and after another furtive glance around the deserted streets and curtained windows, she shook her head.

"Ahhh... I don't want to wait any longer!" she groaned to herself. She grabbed the loading ramp that was secured to the wall and pulled it free, setting it down so that the top rested on the edge of the truck and the bottom was on the street. She stepped back just a bit into the truck before opening her pants, pushing them down just enough to expose her pussy, and after spreading her slit lips apart she unleashed her stream onto the ramp. Her piss rained down onto the metal ramp and hammered on it noisily, but Emily found she was beyond caring; the relief felt great and the excitement even greater. Twisting her hips to send her stream back and forth over the ramp, she sprayed it down and watched rivers of her urine run all the way down to the far end of the ramp, where it finally pooled up on the tarmac. Letting out a breath, she emptied her bladder down to the last drop, watching her stream splash down on the metal ramp until she had finished, and then waited a little longer to see spots of the metal partly dry, leaving droplets here and there.

"I thought you were supposed to be keeping watch?" Terra said in a teasing tone from behind Emily, surprising the arctic fox.

"I was!" Emily said defensively, relaxing when she looked over her shoulder and saw Terra's wide grin. "See? Nobody around." she continued with a little chuckle, buttoning up her pants.

"Good, I'd hate for us to be interrupted." Terra replied. "Raven, could I borrow some rope? We've just got a couple more deliveries to make."

"Yeah, I've got some." Raven answered. "Nice meeting you, Emily!"

"Nice to meet you." Emily said back, then laughed. "I promise this isn't usually how I make an introduction!"

"...so it's like, okay lady, this isn't a market stall, you can't haggle for the price, I'm just going to take the box back to the depot. So I did – and it got a little wet on the trip back."

Terra finished her anecdote and picked up her mug of coffee to drain the rest of it. She was sitting in a truck stop diner with Emily and another one of her friends – Midnight had agreed to meet her for lunch, and so they had gotten together and were spaced as far as possible around two tables that had been pushed together.

With a chuckle, Midnight finished the last of her sandwich, brushing stray crumbs off her t-shirt and reached into the pocket of her jeans to get her wallet. She was a dragon with bright turquoise eyes whose body was mostly covered in gray fur, with purple coloring on her legs, arms, the top of her tail, the bottom half of her ears, and the tips of her small, feathery wings. "All right, Terra, I should probably head back to work. It's been great seeing you again, and it was good meeting you, Emily."

"Likewise." Emily replied. The three of them put their masks back on and left the money for their meal, plus a tip, with the receipt on the table and headed outside into the parking lot.

"Hey, that's not your truck, is it, Terra?" Midnight asked suddenly, pointing across the lot to a large truck. Midnight had parked in a corner spot, and a large truck had taken the next spot over, but was barely pulled two-thirds of the way into the spot and was at an angle that blocked in the dragon's car.

Terra took one look and scoffed, shaking her head. "Hell no. I don't work for GSC. They're one of our competitors. My truck is over further along."

"Well, he's blocked me in! I'm going to be late getting back to work if he doesn't move soon!" Midnight complained, approaching the truck to see if anyone was inside. The cab was empty and the engine was off; the driver had made a half-assed attempt at parking and then had simply gotten out. The edge of the lot was surrounded by concrete dividers, so she couldn't just drive out over the grass.

"I think you might be able to get out, but it'll be a tight squeeze. Do you have folding wing mirrors?" Terra asked as she looked at the gap between the truck and the car opposite Midnight's, but Midnight shook her head in response.

Emily, however, was looking at the cab on the truck. Reaching out, she tried the handle, and the door opened. "I knew it." she declared, peeking inside. "I worked for GSC before Terra's company. They barely train you and everyone is super sloppy. Look, he even left the keys in the ignition! I'm pretty sure I saw a guy in a GSC uniform in line as we were leaving, so he won't be back any time soon."

Terra peeked around Emily's shoulder and saw a single key without a keychain left in the keyhole under the steering wheel. "Perfect!" she declared, pushing past Emily to climb up and get inside. Starting the engine, she inched the truck forward fully into its spot, only being careful because she didn't want to hit Midnight's car.

"That's good, Terra. Thank you!" Midnight shouted over the loud diesel engine once the truck was far enough forward for her to easily get out, and Terra switched it off.

She didn't get out, though, and Emily couldn't help but grin as she saw Terra wriggling in the driver's seat and pushing her pants downward. "Gonna leave him a negative review, Terra?"

"More like a negative pee-view." Terra joked as she moved her hips towards the edge of the seat. The Jex spread her legs apart and leaned back into the seat as she unleashed her bladder underneath the steering wheel, her stream first splashing the gas pedal before she shifted her body to the side to spray the brake pedal. Droplets splashed off from the hard plastic covering the pedals and sprayed onto the cheap upholstery around them, soaking the short gray fabric and turning it black. The pedals themselves were completely drenched, the plastic left glistening, dripping onto the floor of the truck.

Midnight went around to the other side of the truck to open the passenger's side door, climbing up into the cab next to Terra. "Let me show him what I think of his parking job." she remarked with a grumble, pulling open the glove compartment. She knelt on the seat and slid her pants down to her knees, pushing her ass out towards the dashboard, reaching between her legs with one hand to spread open her pussylips. The dragon pushed with her muscles as her release began and shot a heavy gush of piss out from her urethra that just barely cleared the dashboard and splashed on top of it, a few droplets hitting the windshield as her urine spread out over the dash. When her stream waned slightly after a moment as she took a breath, it lowered enough to spray into the glove box, soaking the dusty owner's manual that had been left inside, and pooling up on the bottom of the compartment.

Emily, meanwhile, went to the back of the truck and turned the handle on the shutter, pulling it upward – she wasn't surprised to find it wasn't locked, either. She climbed inside and flicked the lightswitch, illuminating the interior of the truck, and took a look around at the hastily-stacked boxes, some of which had fallen over in transit. Pulling the shutter down most of the way behind her, she took a look over the boxes to pick a target; once she found one, she undid her belt, dropped her pants, took them off and put them up on a high shelf.

Her target was an oblong cardboard box on an angle on the floor with "this way up" ironically pointing toward the back wall, and it was haphazardly lying amidst several smaller boxes, with a shipping label stapled to the front. Straddling the end of the box, Emily gripped the sides of it with her hands to steady herself as she squatted down over it and took deep breaths to relax. When she began to piss, her stream hit the top of the box and soaked into the cardboard quickly, staining it from light brown to a much darker color. The arctic fox stepped forward to bring her stream up the box, creating an unsteady, wobbly wet line up its surface, the sound of her pee changing abruptly from a dull thumping to the rustling of paper as she began pissing onto the shipping label. Emily moved all the way up to the end of the box, and then off of it to spray a couple of smaller boxes and envelopes on the floor, before she finally ran dry and pushed the last drops out onto the oblong box. Her deed completed, she went back
to her pants and quickly put them on, turning out the light before slipping out of the truck.

Back in the cab, Terra had plenty of piss left after soaking the area under the wheel. Grabbing the wheel, she lifted her hips and pushed them back so that she was pissing all over the seat, the fake leather getting copiously sprayed by the Jex's urine. It was still waterproof, so it pooled up where the backrest met the seat itself, with isolated droplets remaining on other parts of the seat. Excess pee spilled over the sides of the seat as Terra emptied herself out onto it, and when she had finished she pulled her pants back up and hopped back out from the cab, closing the door behind her.

That just left Midnight, who was slowly turning herself in the confines of the cab so that her stream, still spraying behind her, splashed across the gear stick and the divider between the two seats. Continuing to turn, some of her stream hit the driver's seat and mixed her piss with Terra's, until she was fully turned around and pissing on the seat behind her. Midnight swayed her hips back and forth to give the back of the seat a good soaking, rivers of piss cascading down the faux leather, and when she began to run out she lowered her hips over the seat to spray into the middle of it with the rest of her urine. Like Terra, she made a hasty exit when she was done, pulling her pants back up and getting out the side door, closing it behind her and heading for the back of the truck.

They caught up to Emily just as she was closing the shutter on the truck. "Have fun in there?" Terra asked, and Emily flashed her a wide grin.

"As much as you did, I'm sure." Emily quipped. "Let's do this again some time, Midnight!"

Terra kept her eyes fixed on the road, or at least, what she could make of it through the sheets of torrential rain that were pounding the windshield. Even with the wipers on their maximum speed it was hard to see anything, so she was driving a little slower to maintain control of the truck. At least there weren't many people out, so she didn't have to contend with traffic.

They were down in the business district of the city, with high skyscrapers stretching upward on all sides as Terra drove through the grid of roads. There was even less traffic here than in other places; most office workers were working from home, and the ones that weren't were already at work.

With another turn, Terra slowed down as she approached the back of one of the many office towers, and turned into the ramp to its underground parking lot. After a brief discussion with the guard, both of them having to shout to be heard over the intense rainfall, Terra took the truck in.

Emily breathed a sigh of relief as things abruptly got quieter once they were indoors and Terra was able to turn off the windshield wipers. "At least we're inside for this one." she remarked. Both of them were already soaked from previous deliveries that morning; the waterproof jackets only helped so much, umbrellas were useless in the high winds, and the towels Emily had thought to bring only helped to mitigate the problem.

Terra parked the truck in a spot marked for deliveries, turned off the engine and took her keys. Someone was already waiting for them; a text message had already been sent when Terra finished the previous delivery, so waiting by the freight elevator was a blue-green lizard with a sea-green underside wearing a white button-up shirt and a pair of tan slacks. They had a mask on, but to make up for the reptile's lack of ears it had a single strap that went all the way around the back of their head. They had been doing something on their phone, but put it away when the truck pulled up.

Terra grabbed the chunky tablet used to sign for deliveries and glanced at it. "Are you, uh..." she squinted at the name, trying to figure out how to pronounce it, but the lizard spoke up first.

"If it's for Initech, it's the right one. Just call me Code." The lizard replied, as she presented a badge that matched the unpronounceable name on the manifest – Terra assumed Code was female from the tone of voice, despite her lack of breasts.

With the formalities out of the way, they started loading boxes into the freight elevator from the truck and took the first load up to the 17th floor to bring the boxes into a deserted open-plan office. At Emily's request, Code made coffee for all of them – "I'm not supposed to, but it's not like there's anyone else here who needs it", she remarked as she handed the paper cup to Emily – and they took a short break back at the truck to chat before working on the remaining boxes of office supplies, all in white boxes with cardboard lids on the top, rather than the taped-up flaps that Terra usually saw.

With all the boxes moved to the elevator, Terra pushed the button for the 17th floor and leaned on the wall. "Do you want another coffee for the road?" Code asked Emily as the elevator began to rise.

"Yes, please." Emily replied, "And do you mind if I-?"

Her request got cut off as the elevator stopped abruptly and it went pitch-black for a moment, but for the faint glow of the cybernetics running through Terra's fur. A moment later, the emergency lighting kicked in to poorly illuminate the interior, the eyes of the three women starting to adjust to the darkness. Code let out a groan, pulling out her phone to switch on the flashlight on it, better lighting the control panel so that Terra could push the call button.

"Sorry about this," Code said to the others as they waited for a response.

"It's probably because of the storm." Terra suggested.

Turning back to Emily, Code continued, "What were you saying?"

"Well, I was going to ask if I could use your bathrooms, but..."

"When we get up there, sure." Code grumbled. "But it's going to have to wait."

Terra pushed the call button again a few seconds later, and then again, and finally got a response. Unfortunately, it didn't help; the operator on the other end confirmed the storm had taken out the power, but didn't have an ETA, and just told them to sit tight before hanging up.

And so, they did, phones coming out to pass the time. Emily took a seat on one of the boxes, crossing her legs, but within a few minutes was starting to squirm. It didn't escape the notice of the other two, and Code gave a sympathetic shrug. "I left my coffee cup by the truck, sorry."

"I've got mine," Emily answered at first, then understood a moment later what Code was driving at. "Wait, are you okay with-?"

Code burst into brief laughter. "I got called in to an empty office building on a Friday, to receive a delivery of copy paper and coffee cups, because I'm salaried and the staff who normally do this are hourly. I really couldn't care less if you mess things up a bit." She gave a dismissive wave of her hand to emphasize her point.

"Fine with me." Emily said as she stood back up, taking the lid off the coffee cup and setting it down on a lower box as she started unbuckling her pants. Terra took one look at the cup, remembering her encounter with Emily in the kitchen at the depot – there was no way the cup was going to be big enough. The Jex simply grinned to herself as she slipped her phone out from her pocket, turning on the light and subtly pointing the camera towards the coffee cup to watch the inevitable happen.

Emily pushed down her pants and straddled the box's corner with her pussy over the cup. Desperate as she was, it took almost no time at all for her to start pissing, her stream hitting the inner edge of the cup and pushing it forward slightly, rapidly filling the paper cup. Terra leaned over to peer inside as best she could in the dim lighting, hearing the changing pitch of Emily's piss splashing inside as the fluid level rose higher.

"Hmm..." Terra heard from Code, and glanced up; the lizard was peering into the cup as well, watching the stream filling it with apparent interest.

"Something wrong?" Emily asked, trying to look down.

"No, nothing." Terra said quickly.

"You're good." Code added, and the two made eye contact for a moment. Terra winked, and the lizard did the same, grinning behind her mask.

Emily continued to piss into the cup as it began to fill to its brim. Both Code and Terra watched as the piss inside soon reached the top and began to spill over the edge, running down the sides of the cup. The excess fluid cascaded down onto the box below and started to soak into the lid of the cardboard, spreading across it in a very uneven circle, reaching the corners of the box lid and spreading downward from there.

"Is it getting full?" Emily asked, letting out a little sigh of relief.

"Nope." Terra answered, her mask hiding the Jex's huge grin.

From there, Emily kept going until she was empty, as the other two watched the stain on the cardboard getting bigger. The wet cardboard sagged slightly underneath the weight of the filled cup, the surface foaming and only becoming still once the arctic fox pushed out the last few squirts and stepped back to do up her pants.

"What the-!" she started as she saw the gigantic mess she had made, cut off by the raucous laughter of the other two. She glanced between them and saw that not just Terra, but Code as well had been recording it on their phones, and her momentary surprise and annoyance quickly got replaced by amusement as she folded her arms. "You'd better send me those videos."

"Of course I will." Terra replied between chuckles. "You can take one of your own if you want." She started undoing her pants and let them drop, turning to face a stack of boxes three wide and two high. Keeping her own phone held in her left hand with the flashlight on, she used her right to spread open her pussylips and took aim at the central box.

Terra's stream gushed forward and landed near the back of the center box, but didn't stay there for long. The Jex twisted her hips, fingers pressing around her labia to direct her stream to the sides, spraying back and forth over the boxes before her. Her piss pattered on the cardboard as she moved it back and forth, painting dark, wet arcs on the top of the white supply boxes, each one getting a little closer to Terra as she shifted back slightly.

While Terra was peeing on the rightmost box, Code reached past her and put her fingers under the lid of the leftmost one, flipping it up to reveal the contents: stacks of paper coffee cups wrapped in plastic. Taking the invitation, Terra turned her aim back to that box and rocked her hips back and forth, sending urine spraying into it, loudly rustling the plastic packaging as droplets rained down onto it. Terra shifted closer as her stream tapered off, getting the last squirt inside of the box, stopping the recording on her phone before she started to put her pants back on.

"All right, your turn." Terra remarked playfully as she turned to Code.

"What, me?" the lizard replied in an equally playful tone of voice not intended to fool anyone, as she started undoing her slacks. "All right, stand back and watch this."

Emily and Terra shuffled to the back of the elevator as Code stood in the middle of it, turning her back to a tall pile of neatly-stacked boxes. Dropping her pants, she bent at the waist and braced herself on a dry box, her long tail lifting up high, and Terra noted that she was going commando just like herself.

Flashing a quick grin to the others, who both had their phones ready, Code unleashed her bladder onto the boxes behind her. The stream of piss hit a box in the middle of the pile, but just like Terra she began to move it around to hit more boxes. At first she began to wiggle her hips, but then soon was swishing them back and forth, sending droplets of pee splashing all over the boxes and thumping against them wetly. She bent further forward to raise her angle, bending and straightening her knees to aim up and down as well, making a show of spraying as much of the boxes as she could.

She sidestepped to more thoroughly soak the boxes at the edges, spreading her piss around as much of the box stack as she could, her tail swaying back and forth in the air over her rump. As she watched, Terra thought the lizard was running out early, but she was just deliberately weakening her stream as she straightened up just a bit to make sure she got the lower-down boxes too – pissing with less force, her stream arced downwards and hit the bottom of the stack of boxes as she sidestepped along, a few stray droplets hitting the floor of the elevator. She did finally run dry shortly after that, trickling off to a stop and then pushing out two more little gushes before completely emptying.

Terra whistled in appreciation as she stopped the recording. "Very nice."

Code did a mock bow as she straightened up. "Thank you, thank you," she said, but put a little too much flourish into it. Her long tail swung to the side and struck Emily's coffee cup, knocking it over and sending the fox's urine splashing all over the box it was on, and the wall of the elevator.

"Whoops!" Code said in reflex at first, then waved her hand dismissively again. "Ah, whatever."

As she was putting her pants back on, the intercom crackled to life. "We'll have you moving in just a minute." the voice on the other end told them. "Sorry about that."

Sure enough, after a couple of minutes the elevator began to rise. The lights came back on as well, letting them properly survey the damage – one box was thoroughly drenched on top with a tipped-over coffee cup on it, one stack was soaked on the top with the insides wet as well, and on the other half of the elevator a whole pile of boxes was marked on the side with haphazard sprays of fluid.

"Wow, what a storm outside, huh?" Code remarked as she saw the boxes, taking a few pictures. "Guess a little water damage is unavoidable."

Terra laughed and pulled out her phone for a different reason. "Can I have your email address? I've got some videos to send you, after all."

Code turned back to her as she pulled up her own contacts list to add a new one. "Sure thing." she remarked teasingly, "I think we have at least one common interest."

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi and thanks for your story.

Just one request - when pasting in from another source, can you make sure you click to remove source formatting.  That way text will appear correctly on all browsers, and all colour templates.  Otherwise it's not readable for all users.  Cheers!