Girls - If you didn't clean up, how stinky would you get?

Humour me on this one. 🤣 I am a huge fan of Wet In Public and Love Wetting videos. Often after a wetting the girls just change into new clothes. Would this cause you to end up with a really pee scented girly area after 4/5 wettings like they do?

What about if you spent a day not wiping after each pee? Would you get really pee scented then?

I love the delicate pee smell. And I'm intrigued as to how bad it would get from both wetting and not cleaning up, or spending a day not wiping?

I know shaking dry all day instead of wiping can get a guy a little scented but not too bad / noticable.

😄 

Just for some background. It is these two threads that have made me ponder how these girls would find it making these videos using the formats described in my first post in this thread. (Multiple wettings, pees and no clean ups etc etc).

*WARNING* - Nudity in each of these threads. So if that's not your thing then don't click 😄 

Edited by jmatthews1995

In my rather salubrious past, I had the good fortune of advertising my used undies for men who were willing to purchase them...I used to call it 'Knickers in a Jiffy'. One dear chap asked me not to wipe myself for a day, pop them on a radiator to dry out, then place them in a polythene zipper sandwich bag, and finally in the 'Jiffy' envelope. On receipt of my panties, he would boil a kettle and hold them in the steam as the water boiled...he said the fragrance of my dried pee was intoxicating to his olfactory senses and he would immediately become erect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

In my rather salubrious past, I had the good fortune of advertising my used undies for men who were willing to purchase them...I used to call it 'Knickers in a Jiffy'. One dear chap asked me not to wipe myself for a day, pop them on a radiator to dry out, then place them in a polythene zipper sandwich bag, and finally in the 'Jiffy' envelope. On receipt of my panties, he would boil a kettle and hold them in the steam as the water boiled...he said the fragrance of my dried pee was intoxicating to his olfactory senses and he would immediately become erect.

Wow. Okay so I am assuming that means that you'd end up getting rather scented yourself as well as your panties! Just from not wiping after each pee. The ones in those videos mentioned above must have had some really rather strong pee scent after a day of wetting / 6-10 pee vids!! 😮 

• Like 1