Shop Assistant Pee

On 10/18/2021 at 3:29 PM, owlman76 said:

I remember hearing once from someone a story that I was unable to confirm that he used to drink in a really rough bar, rough but extremely busy. It was he had told me so busy at certain times that the two girls behind the bar were unalbe to get off to use the toilet and it was common practice, in fact the owner actually encouraged them to just relieve themselves as they worked! On more than one occasion a girl had just let go in her undies as she pulled pints, nobody batted an eyelid, I suppose that A) they had no idea, and B) it was the type of place where all they were bothered about was getting their drinks.

Wow that sounds really hot. Would love to witness something like that. I suppose in a bar like this, quite some luiqids get spilled and the occasional pee does not really matter 😄

Regarding the part of not being able to pee at the job (knowing that it was quite the headline with amazon workers a while ago) I think it is actually a human rights violation of some sort to not letting the workers off to pee. In my understanding dening the basic need to go pee is an actual form of torture and can face serious consequences for the employer

• Like 1