Oakland County Michigan piss lover

I have been a fan and enjoyer of this fetish for some time now.  My dream would be to meet a girl somewhere nearish-by in Michigan that is pretty and loves piss play.  I also love kinky chat or phone calls regarding piss and getting off together maybe exchanging vids privately.  Any women interested plz message me.  I can't yet send messages.

Edited by URinTrouble

Hi and a huge welcome to this community - people from all walks of life, all over the world all with one common interest.  I would recommend enjoying your time browsing around the site and seeing what we're all about - we are very much about friendships and community.

Unfortunately we're not a hookup site, we don't support or facilitate meet ups (and in fact sharing or asking for personal details like addresses or phone numbers would be breaking site rules).   But rather than trying to exchange messages one-to-one with random strangers, get involved in the community, chat in the open, comment on people's posts and you'll soon build friendships.

Also do bear in mind that peeing isn't solely about sex - for many people it's not a form of mating ritual or part of sex, it's just something they do.  Every member has a different interest.

Welcome.