I finally did it

20 hours ago, houston said:

I am an older guy married for over 30 years. I have asked my wife many times to do some pee play but she has never been too keen. A year ago I came across some hot videos of people peeing in hotels (never seen it before) and I broached the subject again with my wife. Also I found "public toilet mess" pees too. That too I discussed with my wife and she thought it over but was not interested. I was frustrated but respected her choice.

The only option - do it myself. It was not my preference but it was either that or nothing. I first of all thought about store dressing rooms but I chickened out. So hotels it was!

The next time we went to a hotel (we go about 6-8 times per year) I decided to give it a go. I was really excited. But my wife does not know about all this so I had to be discrete. So when she was in the shower I got a cushion, unzipped it and did a small (but exciting) pee inside it. The first ever! But I noticed that the cushion was wet on the outside. I panicked. I placed the wet side down and ignored it. We live in a warm country and I was relieved when we returned later that evening that it was dry. Phew!

The next step was to rip a small hole in the inner lining and pee inside the cushion. That was REALLY exciting. The inside is soft and fluffy and more absorbent. Whilst my wife was in the shower or in the toilet I would do a small wee inside a cushion. No wetness on the outside. Later I used a small pair of nail scissors to cut the lining. It works well and I have since peed into possibly 6 or 7 cushions and also inside spare pillows (in the closet). I am really into it. I get a bit scared that the hotel will find out but how do they know it is me? My wife knows nothing (yet).

I have done a few other things that I am not too proud of but they were nevertheless exciting at the time. Maybe I will share those sometime later. But hotel pees are on the top of my "allowed" list of naughtiness. Long may it continue. 

It’s a shame your wife doesn’t share your fantasies, have you asked about maybe just some shower fun and her peeing? That’s kinda cleaner and no mess and she may consider it? I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel fun and hope to hear more of your stories soon ☺️

• 1 year later...
On 10/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, Peewee123 said:

It’s a shame your wife doesn’t share your fantasies, have you asked about maybe just some shower fun and her peeing? That’s kinda cleaner and no mess and she may consider it? I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel fun and hope to hear more of your stories soon ☺️

Hello. Yes I have asked her but I think she is grossed out about it all. I understand.