Peeing on trash outside

When walking to and from the train station, there is a little path that is quite private, perfect for peeing. And also dumping rubbish.. Now, I don't dump any rubbish myself, but I often see rubbish there. It gets collected eventually, but more rubbish gets there eventually. I often pee on the trash there. One time I hosed down a towel a towel just sitting on the ground, soaking it. Another time I peed all over a jumper sitting on a bollard, which was actually away from the path a little. Nobody was around and it was night, it was just left there. It wasn't in great condition but not in bad condition either. But I peed all over it anyway.

Today I walked down here, and I saw foam packaging, with a whole in it. I thought it would be a great idea to try and pee through the whole. So, I stood about a meter from it, pulled my foreskin back, and aimed for the whole. With the way my stream is though, I ended up spraying all over it, and barely got in the whole. I think most guys have a fairly straight stream and would do it no problem, but mine gets messy and sprays.

pee on foam.jpg