Gotta love hiking!

36 minutes ago, nhhikerguy22 said:

Just had a fun one totally in the spirit of encounter and enjoying hiking- hiking a famous mountain in NH, came across a trio of girls probably 20s- pretty and friendly. I was taking a drink break and they were too a few yards up but they had dog that saw me and had to say hello. So we sat and small talked for a bit and just eluded light heartedly that my water capacity was at its limit and laughed " don't worry ill turn away" so one of them joked "shut up I need to pee too" we all laughed one of them just said " both go and make it a race" so.....she was understably like hell no and I laughed that while I loved their company and while I understand her shyness I'm out of time. So I stepped away and dis my thing. She was like wth totally not ok laughingly and decided seeing me made her need to go,worse and joined me. Was pretty neat- after a joke about not creating a mudslide we finished and got back,to reality- with her shocked friends who,apparently were not aware of her boldness. Fun experience!!!!

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have found it worse that she joined me, though I might have had trouble getting started if I hadn't already.

But, isn't that the best part of hiking, how quickly you make friends?

• Love 1