Is it possible to access these desperation videos?

mcdky

21 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Probably not really worth it, to be honest. Looks like you register for a third-party account anyway. The seller is just selling the links as per the third-party terms and conditions. No way to know about the content. I wouldn't trust this site wit any info, personally.

Well the pictures look incredible. Depending on the price, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try (I don’t use personal info btw).

Also, these videos come from the same source/location, so there is at least some evidence that the content exists:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/35532-desperate-lady-in-high-heels-bent-over/

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/31614-desperate-fidgeting-youtube-video/

• Hot 1

I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT EVERYONE AVOIDS THIS SITE

desp.ml is run by a person who goes by the name of martina watson, and he collects all the information about people who make purchases in order to blackmail them with

there are many examples of his "customers" sharing experiences about him threatening to dox them/reveal their info if his videos are shared/uploaded to other sites

I strongly suggest everyone stay clear of that site, do not register, and definitely do not give him any money if you value your privacy

• Thanks 2
20 hours ago, anon123 said:

I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT EVERYONE AVOIDS THIS SITE

desp.ml is run by a person who goes by the name of martina watson, and he collects all the information about people who make purchases in order to blackmail them with

there are many examples of his "customers" sharing experiences about him threatening to dox them/reveal their info if his videos are shared/uploaded to other sites

I strongly suggest everyone stay clear of that site, do not register, and definitely do not give him any money if you value your privacy

Yes, I know the owner of the site is crazy which is why I obscured the link. Can you post any of these blackmail examples?

• 1 month later...