Todays Naughty Antics

So, today my housemate has gone away again, giving me free time to indulge in my fetish.

I showered about 10am roughly, and then dressed in some tight polyester boxer briefs and a pair of dark blue jeans.

So far since then I have spent about an hour and a half working in the garden. About 30 minutes after I started I decided to pee through my boxer briefs.

I stood behind a big bush, pull my jeans down, leaned forward and pissed forcefully through the material. Almost all the pee poured through the front of the briefs and went into the soil. Some soaked the material between my legs.

Either way I pulled my jeans back up and totally ignored the fact I should be cleaning up.

I write this about an hour later and my briefs are still quite damp, but my garden work is still continuing, and I am making sure to keep VERY well hydrated. 😉

Going to aim for one more re-wetting of my boxer briefs before the end of the day. Then, depeding on where my mood takes me, I'll eaither clean up lovely, or I'll refuse my pissy little cocl any hygene and force my dirty little guy to be a pissy little mess all night. 😍

This morning I woke up feeling so naughty still in my boxer briefs! They were lovely and dry, not even visible that they had been peed through 3 times! I pulled them away from my waist and looked down at my naughty little guy and could smell a really faint pee scent but not bad at all. It felt so naughty! 😄

Total Number of Wettings = 3

Total hours with pissy private parts = 21.5

Heaven!

• Thanks 1